Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

Both have Penn State and western PA connections. We need someone with Florida connections.

Both have Penn State and western PA connections. We need someone with Florida connections.
I want heavy Eastern PA and NJ connections on this staff. Guys who played at PSU is a bonus. We need to have the guns to defeat PSU head to head for recruits. I've been waiting for this for a while now. You really have to go back to the mid 90's to late 90's when we could put a significant dent in their recruiting in NJ and Eastern PA.

As we win NYC blue chips will come along. But NJ/Eastern PA we can start reeling in blue chips out of there immediately with the right connections. Schiano did it at Rutgers and so can we.

Just send the Jersey guys down there.

1701477610001.jpeg

I want heavy Eastern PA and NJ connections on this staff. Guys who played at PSU is a bonus. We need to have the guns to defeat PSU head to head for recruits. I've been waiting for this for a while now. You really have to go back to the mid 90's to late 90's when we could put a significant dent in their recruiting in NJ and Eastern PA.

As we win NYC blue chips will come along. But NJ/Eastern PA we can start reeling in blue chips out of there immediately with the right connections. Schiano did it at Rutgers and so can we.
^^^Exactly all of this^^^

Impressive guy with a lot of experience. Doesn‘t Baylor have a quarterback in the portal?
Probably...but you might be thinking of Bohanan who was at Baylor before USF

So far…

HC Fran Brown
OC/RB Jeff Nixon
QB Nunzio Campanile?
TE ?
WR Tiquan Underwood?
OL Steve Addazio?

DC/DL Elijah Robinson
LB Chris Partridge?
CB Travis Fisher?
S Bryant Gross-Armiento?

STC Eric Mele?

Strength & Conditioning Jordan Barber?

Recruiting Coordinator Khalil Ahmad?
Director of HS Relations Dennis Thomas?
Offensive Analyst Darrell Dickey?

Georgia has 2 LB coaches and no special teams coach. Coach Brown might go that way if he elects to model his defense on the Georgia program.

Last edited:
So far…

HC Fran Brown
OC/RB Jeff Nixon
TE Nunzio Campanile
WR Tiguan Underwood?
OL Steve Addazio?

DC/DL Elijah Robinson
LB Charlie Partridge?
CB Travis Fisher?
S Bryant Gross-Armiento?

STC Eric Mele?

Georgia has 2 LB coaches and no special teams coach. Coach Brown might go that way if he elects to model his defense on the Georgia program.
Oh my :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So far…

HC Fran Brown
OC/RB Jeff Nixon
TE Nunzio Campanile
WR Tiguan Underwood?
OL Steve Addazio?

DC/DL Elijah Robinson
LB Charlie Partridge?
CB Travis Fisher?
S Bryant Gross-Armiento?

STC Eric Mele?

I would like a QB coach unless someone presumably has worn that hat before or splitting duties.

So far…

HC Fran Brown
OC/RB Jeff Nixon
TE Nunzio Campanile
WR Tiguan Underwood?
OL Steve Addazio?

DC/DL Elijah Robinson
LB Charlie Partridge?
CB Travis Fisher?
S Bryant Gross-Armiento?

STC Eric Mele?

OC/RB Jeff Nixon has quite the resume - stuck in the mud with Carolina but experience counts - same with the Giants. We're getting, if tomcat's forecast is correct and Nunz stays, quite a nice staff.

Last edited:
So far…

HC Fran Brown
OC/RB Jeff Nixon
QB ?
TE Nunzio Campanile
WR Tiguan Underwood?
OL Steve Addazio?

DC/DL Elijah Robinson
LB Charlie Partridge?
CB Travis Fisher?
S Bryant Gross-Armiento?

STC Eric Mele?

Khalil Ahmad might return?

OC/RB Jeff Nixon has quite the resume - stuck in the mud with Carolina but experience counts - same with the Giants. We're getting if tomcat's forecast is correct and Nunz stays, quite a nice staff.
He was getting offensive coordinator looks in the NFL before the Giants got him on as RB coach, interviewed to be the Cowboys coordinator. After the Panthers traded CMC he got 1,668 yards out of D’Onta Foreman and Chubba Hubbard. Really good coach and would be a great pickup for us.

I got laughed at when I suggested that we might emerge as the Notheast destination for recruiting, cutting into PSU’s dominance. 48hrs later it seems even more plausible now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom