Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

Yeah idk about all that lol.. Sounds to me like he’s settling down in Cuse!

Well deserved and anyway who in their right mind would do what you say?

Theres an 100 other ways to effect change in an urban area before moving into it to prove a point…id actually call you crazy if you wouldn’t take the back yard and the million dollar+ home!

Heard that Fran bought a $3M mansion in Jamesville. I was half expecting him to fix up one of those abandoned homes in the city and move in to get the true urban experience. Unfortunately sounds like the money is talking which doesn't bode well when the SEC or B10 comes calling.
Heard that Fran bought a $3M mansion in Jamesville. I was half expecting him to fix up one of those abandoned homes in the city and move in to get the true urban experience. Unfortunately sounds like the money is talking which doesn't bode well when the SEC or B10 comes calling.
Or, he and his family are settling in to the home they picked as their "forever" home to raise their children and grow old in. A home that can house (pun intended) lots of framed pictures of sufb success over the next decade plus :)

Cost half that. Don’t see how you can translate that into him leaving for the SEC or Big10.

So $1.5 million is about right for the price.

I know the HC’s home is used to host recruits and to have the team over for parties. It needs to be big, impressive looking and have a big yard to do things right. I see it is right off Nottingham, just a couple of minutes from the Lally Center/Manley and the main campus.

Looks ideal for him. I think he and his wife chose well.

I know the HC’s home is used to host recruits and to have the team over for parties. It needs to be big, impressive looking and have a big yard to do things right. I see it is right off Nottingham, just a couple of minutes from the Lally Center/Manley and the main campus.

Best school district in the county. ;)

10K sq ft house on nearly 7 acres of land? That's a sweet deal. Rich CNYers have it pretty good.

Wow. That’s something else.

It’s amazing how much house you get for your $ in CNY.

That said - those property taxes are brutal.
$49k a year? Dayum.

Good thing that’s just chump change for HCFB now.

Dude needs to put in a pool.
Players & croots will have a blast in a big ol pool.

Wow, 1.5 million buys a lot of house up there.

Wow, 1.5 million buys a lot of house up there.
I've never understood why some houses have more bathrooms than bedrooms. Nine seems like a lot. Nice house though.

Why? He has worked his whole life to provide a great home and environment for his family. He doesn't have to live in the middle of a poverty stricken dangerous area in order to change it.
Maybe not poverty. But what about a place like solvay? Not high end but not a dump either. And his wife can rescue stray cats before they wind up on someone's dinner plate.

Last edited:
I've never understood why some houses have more bathrooms than bedrooms. Nine seems like a lot. Nice house though.
One with each bedroom, a main one downstairs, one with the mancave/entertainment area, and one opening to the patio/poolside.

As a bonus, it makes for an easy conversion to an Airbnb for people that find they can't afford what they bought.

I’m not sure how ANYONE could say him buying a nice home is him chasing the money?

Most of the coaches when they come to Cuse only rent a home.

The fact that he BOUGHT a million plus home, during a time when interest rates are rather high, shows he is investing in being in this community.

Anyone who tells you otherwise, is absolutely looking to stir the pot and flame the embers of negativity around the program

Maybe not poverty. But what about a place like solvay? Not high end but not a dump either. And his wife can rescue stray cats before they wind up on someone's dinner plate.

I’m assuming you haven’t known what it’s like to be dirt poor? Whether it’s city or country (as it was for me) you want to represent what you’ve become while respecting and honoring where you came from. Even more important when you are conveying that to a parent and child who are looking to come to SU. This isn’t that complicated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom