Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

We already have a defensive coordinator.
I'm aware. My post was only in reference to your comment about Coyle's "specialty" being with DBs. He has a much more extensive background than that.

his recruit decommited from Colorado, and is taking an OV to Syracuse this weekend and 247 gave him a crystal ball to commit here.

Georgia kid, so maybe that's all Fran but hard to believe. Nothing scheduled to LVille.
Deion said Nick is going to Louisville in an interview. If you watch it, I think he might have messed up where Nick is going, since so many people are fleeing Colorado.

his recruit decommited from Colorado, and is taking an OV to Syracuse this weekend and 247 gave him a crystal ball to commit here.

Georgia kid, so maybe that's all Fran but hard to believe. Nothing scheduled to LVille.
Yeah Coach Prime said he is going to Louisville but Geaux SU said above that he may have misspoken. Hopefully that is the case!

I’m interested to know what Coach meant about wanting to do something with Will Muschamp.

yeah I was wondering that to. I didn't fully hear the comment but it made me think - what'd he just say?

We’ve talked alot about recruiting chops, coaching experience, etc.

But sometimes, something is happening that you can’t really quantify with data or statistics. A feeling, momentum, energy shift come to mind.

This feels like that. I don’t know what the hell is happening, how it’s happening or why. But something is happening. And it’s cool.

We’ve talked alot about recruiting chops, coaching experience, etc.

But sometimes, something is happening that you can’t really quantify with data or statistics. A feeling, momentum, energy shift come to mind.

This feels like that. I don’t know what the hell is happening, how it’s happening or why. But something is happening. And it’s cool.

Chops? This is fillet mignon.

The return of Brian Pariani!
1701718083495.jpeg

Sweet baby jesus, if this doesn't work out just shut the damn program down Haha.

This is beyond amazing, not going to lie we where talking towards the end of the season that if it was the same song and dance with no improvement of the new coach we would be out...well well well fully back in haha.

Didn't Brown in his presser say we would see Kevin Coyle here too at some point soon as well? Or did I mishear that. Coyle has background as DC and D backs. Obviously, ER is the DC but is Coyle possibly the D back coach? Hire Dazzler and he and Coyle are your two salty old dudes on the staff

Partridge as LB coach as well, that's solid staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom