Fran Brown Interview With Matt Park | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Interview With Matt Park

giphy.gif

You can’t tell me there wasn’t some divine intervention by Delone here

What is the donation link to the NIL? Also we should probably link that imo.
Contribute button is in the upper right.

Fran’s DNA traits is D.A.R.T.

Detail
Accountable
Relentless
Tough

“Everybody wanna win? I mean yea. Well winning costs, winning is hard, winning hurts, winning will make you upset. If you really just rely on those DNA traits of detail, accountable, relentless, and tough, everything else will itself out”.

Loved the interview but could have lived without the Schiano name drop. In all seriousness, inspired me to donate.

I can't believe the home run we hit. When our planes found the Japanese carriers at Midway they said how did we get so lucky? I know the feeling. How did we get so lucky?
We are literally so blessed. The universe works in such mysterious ways. We were literally 1000% sure Dan Mullen would be our savior & no one else just a week ago.

& now I’m so glad we didn’t get Dan Mullen

We are literally so blessed. The universe works in such mysterious ways. We were literally 1000% sure Dan Mullen would be our savior & no one else just a week ago.

& now I’m so glad we didn’t get Dan Mullen
I was so upset I didn't sleep that night. So sure we were going to get Chesney. Who really is a terrific football coach but just not the right hire for us at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom