Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

Did I google that properly a HS HC from New Jersey is going to jump straight to a P5 Offensive coordinator?

I mean rumored of course, but still.

My guess would be linebackers. He’s a heck of a HS coach but we’ll see.

I think they do, until they get their next job. I assume Nunzio is staying so I expect him to coach his cannoli off.
Many of them are auditioning for their next job.

We aren’t gonna have to worry about Coach Brown bringing athletes. I know people know he’s an ELITE recruiter but it’s still gonna surprise some people the talent he’s going to bring here pretty much immediately. Expect some big splashes to transfer and commit here pretty quickly once Coach Brown gets things going. I’m not saying 5 stars but guys that typically wouldn’t even look Cuse’s way are gonna end up here. We are gonna have some do the best recruiting classes/transfers we’ve had in the modern era here at Cuse. Very confident about that. Just need to coordinators to scheme right and put these guys in the right positions and we’ll be off and running
I got chills reading this. I’m so fxxxing excited.

From Chris Partridge.
obviously we will never know, but I’d be curious the level of truth in that statement.

either way if he ends in Orange, he would get supported unless something similar happened here.

IMG_7360.jpeg

Chris Partridge

"He was named National Recruiter of the Year by Scout in 2016 and received the same honor from 247Sports in 2017. Partridge was ranked a top-five recruiter again in 2019 by 247Sports."

Was ST Coordinator at Michigan for 4 years.

There's your specials guy and another ace recruiter.

Meanwhile you dopes are making fun of some HS coach's name. :)

I believe asst contracts usually run from February to February. I could be wrong
February or until you get fired whichever comes first.

Why wouldnt he talk to Brown first.
I’d imagine every member of the staff fired up resumes and started looking the second Babers was fired. I would wager 90% of staffs are not retained when the head man is fired.

no way anyone thought Brown would be the hire a week ago. Now that he is, maybe a guy like Nunz who already has a relationship with the new Head Man, may end up staying

I’d imagine every member of the staff fired up resumes and started looking the second Babers was fired. I would wager 90% of staffs are not retained when the head man is fired.

no way anyone thought Brown would be the hire a week ago. Now that he is, maybe a guy like Nunz who already has a relationship with the new Head Man, may end up staying
Thats what i was thinking. Acousta coming back ? lol

I wouldn’t be adverse to receiving DMs of stuff.
Lol it's really not that interesting and was posted to the main board already, just buried in a thread somewhere.

Chris Partridge

"He was named National Recruiter of the Year by Scout in 2016 and received the same honor from 247Sports in 2017. Partridge was ranked a top-five recruiter again in 2019 by 247Sports."

Was ST Coordinator at Michigan for 4 years.

There's your specials guy and another ace recruiter.

Meanwhile you dopes are making fun of some HS coach's name. :)
Impressive resume culminating in destruction of evidence at Michigan. Maybe we're going to find out our tolerance level.

Brown absolutely should get to decide on every member of his staff, but I think a fair request from Wildhack should be that his first choice list includes a former P5 HC to help him out.
Your sentence makes no sense. Hire who you want. But check out this list I prepared for you. If Brown can recruit players he can recruit coaches. If were struggling in year 3 of 5 year contract I could see your point.