Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

Count me in as wanting to wait to see who he gets for OC/DC and the type of offense he wants to run. Should hopefully have a solid budget for those spots.

SU hasn't had a recruiter as HC in a while so this is a nice change.

That may or may not be true. But I have hard time thinking that whatever money is the difference was the difference. We took a big swing. Time will tell whether it is a good swing or a bad swing. I for one, have no idea.

Everyone is in this club with you.

Wildhack said a lot of things during his press conference recently, one of which was that Cuse was a developmental program. He then proceeded to make a decision that was recruiting motivated and did not add up to anything that he laid out in the press conference. Bold strategy lol, hope it pays off!
Well in today's age, part of being a developmental program - perhaps the biggest part - is finding the right kids in the portal who came out of high school highly touted, couldn't crack a starting lineup at the school they chose, and now are looking to transfer, start, and develop.

Fran's approach to recruiting and relationships should, in theory, allow us to do really well in that regard.

Agreed none of us know but this hire checks no boxes your boy Wildhack said were important. That makes his credibility and believability zero with me. This was a $$ hire and an angle to spin it. Mullen's midnight tweet the NIGHT wild hack flew to Atlanta tells all.
Ok you hate the hire. Come back in three years if we still suck. Coach Brown was hired and all your complaining does nothing.

1st - Welcome Coach!
2nd - #1 Recruiting coach at GA really going to translate here?
3rd - Just Win
4th - Please

Agreed none of us know but this hire checks no boxes your boy Wildhack said were important. That makes his credibility and believability zero with me. This was a $$ hire and an angle to spin it. Mullen's midnight tweet the NIGHT wild hack flew to Atlanta tells all.
He's from the Northeast and technically, if only technically, has been a DC (co-DC).

What did Schiano say?
IMG_9038.jpeg