Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

So anyway, I know some other people are willing to drive the Fran Brown Bandwagon Party Bus Train with me, but I can't remember.

Roll call, who's co-piloting this bad boy with me again?

I do not want to drive but will sit in the back eating nachos. Thanks.

I do not want to drive but will sit in the back eating nachos. Thanks.
Ill Allow It GIF

Avatar updated, and it's time to get on board.

While Fran wasn't my first choice, I'll always support Syracuse football, emotionally and financially. I think Fran is going to bring a revitalized energy to the program, and will up our recruiting game.

I do think his coordinator picks are going to be extremely important and I have a feeling that ADJW is going to be involved in the search and selection. On the positive side of this, the AD has upped their staff budget tremendously in recent years, so money shouldn't be an issue to get almost whoever we think the best fit is.

Lastly, I'm going to assume that Fran is going to be able to attract other positional coaching talent who are great up and coming recruiters and want to learn from the best which will also help the program.

As always, LFGO!

If you really wanna support - change the handle to FransterCuse. ;)

Ashley Smoke?

She hot?

She sounds hot.
Did I google that properly a HS HC from New Jersey is going to jump straight to a P5 Offensive coordinator?

I mean rumored of course, but still.

The journey to respectability starts with a single step. From there, it's one step at a time.

Let's not worry about 3-4 years down the road. Do something today to make tomorrow better.

• Put together a quality staff.

• Build a quality roster.

• Develop a team that improves every week and is better in November than it was in September.

Go Orange!
U sound like a coach lol