Fran Brown | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
a DB coach making the transition to head coach? I mean whatever at this point go with the risk I guess.

i really don’t know what they are doing.

Heard this a few days ago, Its not my first choice but I could get behind it

There is this:

F2JLmT8aEAAn58O

Don’t know anything but this would make sense why we didn’t get an announcement today with them having 1 game left

Similar to all the rest, I have no idea who fran brown is. I need to google. maybe I can fall in love with him too. Is he a coordinator? Wasnt that a criteria?

I mean he obviously is a great recruiter but how is he on game decisions, prepping the team, being the actual guy in charge? If he fails at any of those we will not win consistently and be right where we have been.

I mean he obviously is a great recruiter but how is he on game decisions, prepping the team, being the actual guy in charge? If he fails at any of those we will not win consistently and be right where we have been.
Not the best pick but at least he has seen how Kirby Smart runs things, and this is Kirby's best recruiter.

What am I missing from that tweet that makes it seem like he’s the coach? Bc he capitalized Fran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom