Fran Era Officially Begins | Syracusefan.com

Fran Era Officially Begins

How much actual contact are the coaches allowed to have with players during this S&C period?

I understand there’s a team meeting a noon today and the winter strength and conditioning does not begin until tomorrow (also the first day of the spring semester).

This is what's been stated before, team meeting today weight room work tomorrow.

I'm hoping that cuse fans will allow Fran to find his way with this team. Obviously he's incredible getting talent, but calling plays might take more time. We may not be playing for a national championship quite as quickly as some here think.

I'm hoping that cuse fans will allow Fran to find his way with this team. Obviously he's incredible getting talent, but calling plays might take more time. We may not be playing for a national championship quite as quickly as some here think.
Just to still be in the conversation at the midpoint of the season would be fantastic for me.
We will need at least a few years to build depth before we can be in a possible Championship conversation.

Just to still be in the conversation at the midpoint of the season would be fantastic for me.
We will need at least a few years to build depth before we can be in a possible Championship conversation.
Very good, those are the expectations I'm looking for. We can give Fran 5 years to compete for national championships.

Fran, thanks for all you do for Cuse Football!
IMG_1743.jpeg

Don't look at me...I said we'd win it all by '25...

So do we have confirmation that the transfers have enrolled and the early enrollees made it to campus? I have seen Haile and Brown made it. Did Meeks and was it Haynes from Georgia enroll? Diggs hopefully. There was talk Barnes also was an early enrollee.

It’s same standard for Dino for Paul for Fran

Win often. This is Syracuse football. Need to start acting like it again. Fran has taken the expectations back to 1992. Paul won 10 year 1.

It’s same standard for Dino for Paul for Fran

Win often. This is Syracuse football. Need to start acting like it again. Fran has taken the expectations back to 1992. Paul won 10 year 1.
Nah, the standard is quite different. Based on what Fran has done thus far, isn't even close to anything Dino accomplished on the recruiting trail. Apples Oranges. We have a collection of talent that we haven't seen for a while. Expectations should be higher.

I’ve been saying the same thing as there will be some growth pains just like we had with Kayla in the women’s LAX the first year. Ultimately, this will work out great!!

Nah, the standard is quite different. Based on what Fran has done thus far, isn't even close to anything Dino accomplished on the recruiting trail. Apples Oranges. We have a collection of talent that we haven't seen for a while. Expectations should be higher.
I think he was going back a bit further when discussing "standard". Might be wrong,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom