Frank Anselem: Remember him? | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem: Remember him?

This is the 2nd photo I've seen of Frank this week where his head is at or above the rim...I havent seen any of our other guys like this. Looks like he gets up!
20210326_151441.jpg

Theoretically he could have pulled himself up after dunking it right?
Possible...I was looking for the other pic I saw not long ago but can't find it. Looked legit and not from pulling himself up. This one seems like its from the initial dunk as well seeing where the ball is in the hoop but I suppose he could've pulled himself up too.

Possible...I was looking for the other pic I saw not long ago but can't find it. Looked legit and not from pulling himself up. This one seems like its from the initial dunk as well seeing where the ball is in the hoop but I suppose he could've pulled himself up too.
Right - also notice his hands are not gripping the rim like they would if he was pulling himself up. It looks like he has hops.

he jumped a year so i highly doubt he moves to a new school after this year. can't wait to see him develop.
Normally I'd agree but this won't be a normal offseason. Hopefully he does but it wouldn't be surprising to lose just about anyone on our roster not named Buddy or Joe.

Do any of our posters with sources know how he has looked this year in practice?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom