Fresno vs Garbage State U | Syracusefan.com

Fresno vs Garbage State U

brandokc

All Conference
C'mon Bulldogs!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I bet there are a lot of B1G O's pooping themselves right now.

Can we get 2 in one night?

I'm talking about board meltdowns.

Carr looks legit just went down the field and scored like he was playing against a skeleton D. Take a good look Hallmon and others its all smoke and mirrors.

Rutgers better hope they can move the ball, by the looks of things they'll need 40 to compete

Rutgers better pray Coleman stays healthy if he gets injured there season is over.

Coleman looks legit, but honetly, has that guy done anything yet? And they are talking him going pro? Based off what? Size and weight? he has to have a MONSTER year. We'll see, I am skeptical

WOW.

I was about to say, Deering, another guy who went to RU showed promise his frosh year, and been lost since. What a return

Edit, that was the frosh. Wow. Can our guys do ANYTHING on KR/PR this year?

WOW.

I was about to say, Deering, another guy who went to RU showed promise his frosh year, and been lost since. What a return
Credit where credit is due. Nice return Rutty.

WOW.

That wasn't Deering, it was Grant there true Freshman return guy, he looks good.

Coleman looks legit, but honetly, has that guy done anything yet? And they are talking him going pro? Based off what? Size and weight? he has to have a MONSTER year. We'll see, I am skeptical

He had 10 touchdown catches a year ago.

1 vs Tulane
2 vs Howard
1 vs Kent St
2 vs Army
2 vs Arky
1 vs Lville
1 vs Pitt

4 vs BCS corners

I don't disagree with you but he has a ton of potential not even taking into consideration his measurables, I see no scenario where he doesn't go pro after this year.

Wow Rutty O looking like a well oiled machine. Banana Boat of course.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom