Fresno vs Garbage State U | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fresno vs Garbage State U

Wow Rutty O looking like a well oiled machine. Banana Boat of course.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Nova should be a lot better, provided he doesnt keep up with the turNOVA's ...see what I did there?

Davonte Adams is alligator arming everything.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Davonte Adams is alligator arming everything.

RU's linebackers seem decent but Deering at Safety? yikes

Every time Derek Carr claps some fat NJ slag hooks up with an orange young man with far too much hair product.

Well, this is not going well...Fresno shooting itself in the foot.

Why all the hate? Didn't we decide we would save this vitriol for N.C. St. ?

I just had to explain to the RU alum I live with (whom I also decided NOT to take to Fresno) that the only reason Rutgers is anything is because we fired that guy that was on the UConn sidelines thus losing on Ray Rice and Cortney Greene, otherwise they would be nothing. Still. Like they will be in three years. Oh wait, three years from now they will be ecstatic to beat Indiana or Illinois.

Just not feeling the hate anymore. It is just so 2007.

Why all the hate? Didn't we decide we would save this vitriol for N.C. St. ?

I just had to explain to the RU alum I live with (whom I also decided NOT to take to Fresno) that the only reason Rutgers is anything is because we fired that guy that was on the UConn sidelines thus losing on Ray Rice and Cortney Greene, otherwise they would be nothing. Still. Like they will be in three years. Oh wait, three years from now they will be ecstatic to beat Indiana or Illinois.

Just not feeling the hate anymore. It is just so 2007.
I live in NJ, so I have to deal with this nonsense constantly.

You can tell someone like Prince has come in to call plays for RU, because it actually looks like they have a clue for a change. They still cant run at all (Huggins looks awful) but they have passed more this half then I have seen them do in a long long time.

Also the Fresno State D coordinator obviously didn't do his homework on Nova because up until this drive they haven't really blitzed at all.

UCF will beat Buttgers, count it. They are the second best team in this league behind the Ville'. Also they probly lose this game. :)

Christ this Rutgers game is about 2 hours old and were still in the first half.

Only Rutgers could look like world beaters in the first half and somehow still be losing. Fresno should just go hurry up all game, they have guys running free everywhere.

Only Rutgers could look like world beaters in the first half and somehow still be losing. Fresno should just go hurry up all game, they have guys running free everywhere.
You could see it happening - as soon as Fresno State slowed the pace, they became easier for Rutgers D to be ready. They need to keep up that quick pace.

Nova easily has to be in the top 5 of most inconsistent starting QB's in major college football.

Deion Hallmon... Cornerback U? Fresno St making swiss cheese of the Cornerback U. Fresno St.

Nuff said.

Fresno St. just dropped an easy pick 6... RU dodges a bullet. I need to go to bed.

Fumble recovery then Nova throws an INT ROFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom