Frost was offered $1.8-2.0 million (corrected) | Syracusefan.com

Frost was offered $1.8-2.0 million (corrected)

I believe it might have been the base, before incentives. The incentives were the big hold up.

You guys are so gullible on here holy cow. Newsflash: everything you read on the Internet isnt fact.

What was he making? I've seen so many different numbers over the last 48 hours. 1.2m ain't bad if he as making 500k

We've whiffed on our first offer. The offer leaks. And we're another day into recruiting.

We just loaded up our competition to crush us before the dead period.

What happened to the BOT throwing money around? If this is what Coyle has to work with then Ash starts to make sense.

If true it is disappointing. We're worried about being a "stepping stone" but we're not even attracted candidates that would fit that bill. That kind of money just makes us irrelevant to some candidates.

I believe it might have been the base, before incentives. The incentives were the big hold up.

Curious what those were as those are usually tied to conference titles, (major) bowl participations...and what else?

He was making 400,000 at Oregon. If he was offered 1.2 plus the type of incentive package that Petrino gets at UofL... he made 800,000 in incentives this year for making a bowl and gpa... that would give him 2 mill.

images

PEER schools in the ACC:
UVA bringing in Richt for an interview
Miami offering up to 4mm a year
Cuse offering 1.2m to Oregons OC and OSU's Co DC
(All reportedly)

Last edited: