FSU Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully expect all this Shrader talk to be a smoke screen and Tommy runs out there to start the game.

That's where I'm at. I think we might see Shrader walk out to start but Devito to end up taking most of the snaps. Shrader might see a good portion of the red zone snaps though in that scenario.

Huge day for the O-line. Last week was the defense's first test against an NFL QB and they passed IMO.

The O-line did really well against Ohio but that's a low bar, today is their first big test of the season to see how improved they are

I'm not one to revel in the pain of others, but when we kick Florida State in the grundle today, I'm not going to mind it.

And I mean it's a square kick that really maximizes the boot to grundle square area covered.

I don’t like today.. I don’t have a good feeling but I don’t have a bad feeling. I don’t k ow what to expect other
Why criticizing your own doesn't make you less of a Filipino - WE ...

I expect we will see some Devito today. But there’s no way HCDM doesn’t start Shrader. Four games in, you are who you are. We are a running team. It doesn’t mean we can’t pick our spots to take advantage of a possibly soft FSU pass defense. But you’ve got to play your strengths. This is not Hollywood. Rocky isn’t going to change away from fighting as a southpaw.

I'm not one to revel in the pain of others, but when we kick Florida State in the grundle today, I'm not going to mind it.

And I mean it's a square kick that really maximizes the boot to grundle square area covered.
I meant to say surface area.

Grundle surface area.

Boy this would be a very unexpected win when we started the season and saw FSU this early. Still don’t get the line at all. And the over on wins would hit already lol

FSU is going to come out hot we need to control the first Quarter and we win walking away. I fully expect to see Tommy as part of the game plan not as a rescue. Lets Go Orange!
My thoughts exactly. If we can get up on this team, I could see them folding. Allow them to score some points early, it could be a long day for us.

I'm all for Shrader, I prefer him as our starting QB. That said, I would give Dino huge props if he surprised FSU by starting Devito. I just want a win against FSU, I could care less how we get it. My buddy is a huge FSU fan and has been obnoxious over the years. This would be great.

Huge day for the O-line. Last week was the defense's first test against an NFL QB and they passed IMO.

The O-line did really well against Ohio but that's a low bar, today is their first big test of the season to see how improved they are
In Schmidt we trust!

I expect we will see some Devito today. But there’s no way HCDM doesn’t start Shrader. Four games in, you are who you are. We are a running team. It doesn’t mean we can’t pick our spots to take advantage of a possibly soft FSU pass defense. But you’ve got to play your strengths. This is not Hollywood. Rocky isn’t going to change away from fighting as a southpaw.
Ok bud kilmer
( varsity blues movie reference)

My thoughts exactly. If we can get up on this team, I could see them folding. Allow them to score some points early, it could be a long day for us.
Yeah my concern is that we reinvigorate FSU and become the team that kick-starts a 6 or 7 game run for them.

On the way to Buffalo during the game today unfortunately. Hoping I can find it on the radio, or use my phone to pull up espn app and have it on in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom