FSU Game... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the way to Buffalo during the game today unfortunately. Hoping I can find it on the radio, or use my phone to pull up espn app and have it on in the background.
Record it. Most of the games I watch are recorded so I can watch after the kids go down. Then I get my drink on and enjoy thoroughly. Today, I'm watching it live though.

So we got any player availability news yet?

Anybody not make the trip that was expected to?

Anybody make the trip we weren't expecting?

Record it. Most of the games I watch are recorded so I can watch after the kids go down. Then I get my drink on and enjoy thoroughly. Today, I'm watching it live though.
No means to record

One thing we should have going for us today is I can't imagine there will be anything resembling a home field advantage for FSU. I wouldn't be surprised if Doak was maybe half-full.

One thing we should have going for us today is I can't imagine there will be anything resembling a home field advantage for FSU. I wouldn't be surprised if Doak was maybe half-full.
True. Which is good for us but that war chant smacks

Yep, its why I would love to see Adams get 1/3 of the carries. But I am sure he won’t.
If we want to win and GS doesn’t improve his passing, we probably have no other choice but hammer them with Sean. Unfortunately.

If we want to win and GS doesn’t improve his passing, we probably have no other choice but hammer them with Sean. Unfortunately.
I want to win 7 games, not just 4 games, so no I don’t want to sacrifice Sean for 1 win when I think we can get the win with 2/3 of the carries.

This is especially funny to me because some friends & I were joking about how Sterlin’s going to see FSU selling out to defend Shrader/Tucker daring us to throw & groan “awww, 8 in the box!!” in Brad Pitt voice.

We might find out after this game that Jacobian Morgan has the best combination of passing and mobility of all the QBs. If Shrader once again is unable to demonstrate a passing ability just like Devito has confirmed he has zero awareness and zero improvisation, Morgan might be the starter going forward. His ceiling is the lowest but if you can build the offense around Tucker, Morgan has proven to be a competent passer with mobility.

Is this the official beginning of the infamous game thread? If so, this one might be epic.

It has all the makings of an epic thread

We might find out after this game that Jacobian Morgan has the best combination of passing and mobility of all the QBs. If Shrader once again is unable to demonstrate a passing ability just like Devito has confirmed he has zero awareness and zero improvisation, Morgan might be the starter going forward. His ceiling is the lowest but if you can build the offense around Tucker, Morgan has proven to be a competent passer with mobility.
I think Morgan has a future here, but we won't see it today. It's either GS or TD running the show.

I don’t expect to see TD at all. Unless GS plays even worse passing and we fall far behind, we aren’t seeing TD again. Not sure why people think he’s going to pop in and out. DB has been pretty clear he didn’t want that happening before and it seems he’s made his final pick with GS until it’s obvious it won’t work.

I'm not one to revel in the pain of others, but when we kick Florida State in the grundle today, I'm not going to mind it.

And I mean it's a square kick that really maximizes the boot to grundle square area covered.
All the jinx we needed

I liked him last year. Would be nice to see how he’s grown.

I want to win 7 games, not just 4 games, so no I don’t want to sacrifice Sean for 1 win when I think we can get the win with 2/3 of the carries.
If we can win with Sean getting 2/3 of the carries and if GS throws for 75 yards, that would be great, sign me up!

I don’t expect to see TD at all. Unless GS plays even worse passing and we fall far behind, we aren’t seeing TD again. Not sure why people think he’s going to pop in and out. DB has been pretty clear he didn’t want that happening before and it seems he’s made his final pick with GS until it’s obvious it won’t work.
He is our (k)night in (road) white satin!

Never reaching the end (zone)

Letters I've written (on here)

Never meaning to send (but have, drunk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online