FSU Gameday... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the era of the portal, this becomes a naive statement. No disrespect. I had to learn of such naïveté myself
This game will be over soon, if it gets to 14-0 turn out the lights the parties over.

Exactly. Work the clock and keep the final score respectable when in reality there was never a chance
While the board goes nuts about a 5’10 scrub QB completing a lucky 25 yard pass in the 4th quarter of a blowout and hypes him up as the next star QB.

Who in their right mind thought we could compete with these three games. This team isn’t remotely as good as our good teams in the 80s and 90s and we used to get drilled by teams Like this. As long as we come out healthy, the next five will feel like playing Jv teams. Easily go 3-2 hopefully better. Just gotta accept this stretch is brutal.

We need to create multiple turnovers to have even a slight chance

Punting there was surrendering already. You know we aren't going to stop them Dino. Grow a set and go get 1 yard. Its over
I know people are mad but if he goes for it on 4th down and gets stopped in OUR territory everyone would be going nuts.
Punting was the right call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors