Delaware Gameday... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Delaware Gameday...

If I had been home yesterday, I think I would have paid the $15 just for the commentary.

Im not sure what real lax fans opinion of Booker Coorigan is, but as a casual fan I think the guy is awesome and hilarious

Coorigan has gotten a little more cringey with age, but you will always laugh at some point. His confidence with rap lyrics always makes me laugh. His old videos from the early YouTube days are classics.

If I had been home yesterday, I think I would have paid the $15 just for the commentary.
But if you're an SU fan, a lot of it was hard to take when the Blue Hens did something good. They were so so so pro Delaware. If Delaware had done better in the 2d half I might of had to turn the audio off, or at least down. I found them hard to take and their "schtick" too corny for my taste.

A few additional observations -

We did a good job on clears again. 23 for 26. That needs to continue to beat Duke Wednesday.

EMO needs to do better. Too many missed opportunities. Mandown unit is playing well.

Dwan’s cover (#1) had 0 goals and 1 assist
Figueiras’s cover (#19) had 0 goals and 0 assist. 2 consecutive games that Figueiras hasn’t given up a goal. I expect Dwan to cover O’Neill and Figueiras to be on Zawada Wednesday. Should be fun to watch.

A few additional observations -

We did a good job on clears again. 23 for 26. That needs to continue to beat Duke Wednesday.

EMO needs to do better. Too many missed opportunities. Mandown unit is playing well.

Dwan’s cover (#1) had 0 goals and 1 assist
Figueiras’s cover (#19) had 0 goals and 0 assist. 2 consecutive games that Figueiras hasn’t given up a goal. I expect Dwan to cover O’Neill and Figueiras to be on Zawada Wednesday. Should be fun to watch.
Has to be Dwan on O’Neill. He’s the only one big enough to bring the physical game that’s needed to slow O’Neill down. Roughing him up is the only proven method.

Has to be Dwan on O’Neill. He’s the only one big enough to bring the physical game that’s needed to slow O’Neill down. Roughing him up is the only proven method.
Contact early is needed on ever possession.

Not just roughen him up non stop but also not giving him an inch even when don’t have ball can’t allow him to get running start. Also on picks for o’neil the shorty even has to take shots at him even just to slow him give pole time to catch up. Gotta beat down o’neil get him uncomfortable n he will get frustrated n then attack him even more. Also mark making saves on him too.

Is crazy Ivan a Hunt for Red October reference?
I assume you are referring to a Corrigan commentary moment. He throws out a boatload of references, often using slightly obscure quotes. A Red October reference would not surprise me at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom