FSU Gameday... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy how we fall for this every year. Play some cupcakes. Think we have a great team and then play some real teams and they have zero chance
This is the reality bites segment of the schedule and I was not fooled. Fully expected 4-3 at this point, Just hope the damage done doesn't carry forward to the final 5 games.

Explain please. What should they do? How would you attack FSU?

Maybe have them change our players genetics so they are bigger and faster?
Double cover Coleman is a start

It’s crazy how we fall for this every year. Play some cupcakes. Think we have a great team and then play some real teams and they have zero chance
Insert Lucy and football with Charlie Brown

This board is funny. If we went into a soft zone folks would be typing that we should be blitzing and playing man.
Situational awareness. On third and medium you don’t play 10 yards off. If you have Deion Sanders, sure go for it. We don’t have the athletes. Make them make plays instead of giving them a guaranteed 5 yards.

I’m of the opinion that working against the best the ACC has to offer is going to harden us going into the back half of the schedule.

After this we get a bye. After that bye we will not see a team as tough as the three we just played.

We should be better for it.
100%. The H0T Takes are embarrassing. Long season

Anyone see how bad the Darton injury was? This game is over, just need to minimize injures, losing Darton would really hurt our bowl hopes going forward

So much fir Johnson being an NFL corner. He’s getting abused. He got beat by ten yards. He gave up the wide open slant too. Their best receiver isn’t even playing.
The slant he was picked and off the receiver by 7 yards. That was a well designed play.

No clue on the last play. Double move, slip, who knows. Camera work.

Situational awareness. On third and medium you don’t play 10 yards off. If you have Deion Sanders, sure go for it. We don’t have the athletes. Make them make plays instead of giving them a guaranteed 5 yards.
So you want man press.

How’d that work last play?

Explain please. What should they do? How would you attack FSU?

Maybe have them change our players genetics so they are bigger and faster?
Well I'd grow a set of nuts and go for it on 4th and 1 against a dog chit defense and I'd double the top 10 pick receiver who has 6 catches and 120 yards in the first 20 minutes of the game, for starters.

Want me to go on?

D has laid an egg today. Can't get a fumble (7 points), allow the QB to escape (3 points), can't get a pass rush (7 points).

Our pass rush is horrendous this year. The DEs have been invisible.

We have been shortening the game and FSU is still gonna get 50 points.

The slant he was picked and off the receiver by 7 yards. That was a well designed play.

No clue on the last play. Double move, slip, who knows. Camera work.
Play had too long to develop. We sent 5 or 6 guys and couldn’t get to him.

Who thought we had a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors