FSU Gameday... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why not take a shot with 6 seconds left?
normally yes. With this team we’re more likely to throw a pick six or fumble on a sack.

Dino uses two time outs to set up and punt, fair catch and taking a knee. Adams started out as a daring, even foolhardy returner. Now he's too conservative.

It’s far more likely your awful o line lets up a another sack fumble than a miracle 80 yard Td. He wanted to see if they could get good blocking on the punt, they didn’t. Go to half without making another mistake

We're winning this.
IMG_4612.gif

cvExcellent job by D . Two plays from a tie. Two guys can’t fall on a football and one Corner getting torched. Offense …….. ugh :(

For a team like us, a middling team, a player like OG changes everything. Him being out derailed our chances against the top dogs. Love the fight today from our D, but we have no chance at winning this game we have no offense anymore with our few weapons out. At least the game isn’t over by midway in the first quarter like last week.

Dino uses two time outs to set up and punt, fair catch and taking a knee. Adams started out as a daring, even foolhardy returner. Now he's too conservative.

Because Adams is a bit shaky at times back there

the trend of GS‘s running stats going down the tubes as he takes more hits and plays better teams continues. The early season GS running has really been fools gold.

Really have to question the play calling. No slants, crossing patterns, play action? These receivers can’t get open on go routes and corner routes.

Dumb question I'm sure, but why don't we attempt some play action quick hit passes?
All of the players who can run that action hit the portal, I think.

Will everyone keep sucking Deion off when he gets Travis Hunter killed? He played like 150 snaps last night after missing last three weeks with an internal organ injury lmao
I’m just concerned that my sons Halloween costume (Coach Prime) is becoming less and less cool after each loss. I spent $75 on Amazon for a white cowboy hat, Colorado hoodie and enormous fake gold chain.

My hard hitting analysis:

Defense very good
Offense very bad

Our remaining schedule gives us the chance to win 7-8. The same roster that beat a bad Purdue on the road in Primetime can beat a bad BC, a bad Va Tech and a bad Pitt as well as a meh GS Tech and Wake. None of those teams are remotely close athletically on defense to these last three teams. Are our WRs good? Um no. But against our upcoming opponents we will at least be able to run the ball with both Shrader and Allen and hopefully continue to get it to Villari and Hatcher. We’re not as good as we all hoped after game 4 but we aren’t as terrible as these past three games. Effort is the key the rest of the way and except for last week we have shown that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom