FSU Gameday... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he should go by tomorrow. We have a bye next week. Make Rocky the interim coach. Move on and put feelers out for the next coach.
Doesn't help us at all. You can still put out feelers for coaches. That is the nature of the business. Firing him mid season doesn't really help.

I’ll tell you what though, Jason Beck hasn’t exactly blown me away in any of the 3 toughest games this season. He’s had a lot of hype and he hasn’t exactly schemed anything that in these games that leads me to believe he’s big time

I will bet money now that Dino takes a win for the small amount of penalties the team has today.

Given the location and opponent is this the best we have run the ball since 2021?

I’m at that sucky football moment where I’m weighing if I should continue watching… and I hate it

Doesn't help us at all. You can still put out feelers for coaches. That is the nature of the business. Firing him mid season doesn't really help.
It shows that the university cares. Whether they really do or not is up for debate.

Serious question while looking for explanation of the FG attempt- does Babers WANT to get canned?
Honestly, I think he's looking for moral victories at this point. He probably knows that the writing is on the wall

Let’s snap the ball with 5 seconds left on the play clock this entire drive. I want to be more angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom