FSU Gameday... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play To Win New York Jets GIF

What is the chance we see CDR get some burn? Probably none. Gut keep running the same old crap and expect it to work! Im glad the 3 game stretch is almost over!!
He needs to not even come back after that nonsense, going for a field goal down 24-3. Then take a 5 yard penalty and miss.
Dino needs to find another job, he isn't a Big school head coach.

I hate the zone read mesh.
It’s slow and kills the tiniest of holes LQA’s trying to get through
Zone reads don’t work when they know Shrader is afraid to run and get hit

Offense looked good when we had more talent than the opponent.

Offense looks bad against better opponents.

The next 5 games against “peer programs” where the talent is basically the same will tell a lot.
Offense (and play calling) has gotten worse as the year has progressed, its not just a level of comp thing. This includs an exponential increase in A gap runs.

I wonder what could be causing this and if we have seen this over the course of 4 other offensive coordinators, but same head coach.

Same could be said about the trends on defense as well.

Last edited:
but but but if he gets the team to 6 wins...

6-7 wins with a crappy A scheduled doesn't change the fact that DINO IS A TERRIBLE COACH just terrible

HE PLAYED THE GAME TO NOT GET BLOWN OUT WHAT A LOSER
I mean 6-6 still gets two bowl games in a row, first time in 20 years. This expectation of 9 wins is fun and all but at the end of the day 6-7 wins is better than 17 other years. I want better too but ffs a bowl game is an achievement for this schools based on recent performance e

Don’t go for it. Penalty. Missed kick. I’ve been a Dino supporter, but hard to rationalize the small errors that lead to the same outcomes any more.

I have been consistent saying every year Dino makes a bowl he should keep his job, I changed mind. Easy schedule next year perfect time to break in a new coach.
I feel if SU makes a bowl this season, Dino can come back for 2024. But he’s got to show progress in ‘24 to come back for ‘25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom