FSU Gameday... | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat on my stream someone said

"Noles clapping cakes" probably the most accurate statement I've seen this month so far.

No talent what do you expect when you come in last place in recruiting year after year. Last year at least we had injuries to blame on our collapse. I have a bad feeling about these last 5 games after seeing this lackluster effort these last 3 games

There is only one issue with the program. Right now we have Sun Belt level talent
vs legitimate power 5 programs. I don't see any magic solution going forward
given our geographic location, minimal facilities, and lack of big $$ supporters.

Vince Lombardi wouldn't be able to overcome all the obstacles SU football
faces.

Okay, if we all just shut the tv off, can we pretend that it didn't happen?
IMG_4625.gif

I’ve never in my life lost interest in Syracuse football. I’ve had season tickets in bad years and brought dozens of people to games. Religiously watched every televised game no matter the score. I think I’m finally at my breaking point. Im not wasting 4 hours on Saturdays anymore to watch this dumpster fire. I feel bad for the guys, it’s mostly the coaching. I cannot support a coach or program that plays to just keep the score close.

There is only one issue with the program. Right now we have Sun Belt level talent
vs legitimate power 5 programs. I don't see any magic solution going forward
given our geographic location, minimal facilities, and lack of big $$ supporters.

Vince Lombardi wouldn't be able to overcome all the obstacles SU football
faces.
Vince Lombardi wouldn't be punting across midfield down 3 scores in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom