I have this :
Acc Extra time tbd-BC/Uconn
Acc RSn 3 - Citadel/UNC
AccN split window 1230- Pitt/Duke and Virginia/Georgia Tech
espn u noon- Miami /Nc State
Espn 330- Fsu/Cuse
Espn 7-Clemson/Wake

Last edited:
This game has ESPN or ESPN2 at 12 written all over it.

Clemson @ Wake has noon ABC/ESPN/ESPN2 written all over it IMO.

I'd guess your game for Noon or 3:30 as well.

CwrTo65XEAEeFXA.jpg

I wonder just how many people feel the effect of a TBA game . we have a very small tailgate crowd, probably 5% at best, how many travel more than 2 hrs to the game us probably even smaller. for many it changes when they eat and probably where. those that need to deal with kids get effected.

for most they havent even thought about the FSU game and wont until sunday . if you were getting a hotel room you probably already got it just in case

I wonder just how many people feel the effect of a TBA game . we have a very small tailgate crowd, probably 5% at best, how many travel more than 2 hrs to the game us probably even smaller. for many it changes when they eat and probably where. those that need to deal with kids get effected.

for most they havent even thought about the FSU game and wont until sunday . if you were getting a hotel room you probably already got it just in case

Yeah luckily my wife and I were already planning on the Monmouth game the Friday night before. We are driving in from Iowa...

I'm not going to be able to go to this game due to my brother's wedding, but the six day option is so ridiculous and inconvenient for fans. It's already bad enough that we are unable to plan anything until 2 weeks in advance for these games, and this doubles down and makes it worse.

Agreed. I just cancelled the hotel.

I just wish they could at least tell you what slot we're battling over. Like 1 is getting 3:30 and the other is getting 7. That would make it a little easier to plan.

Oh well, have fun those that go. Hope you get to see another Dome Festivus miracle.

I'm not even being specific to SU but to college football in general. It's a crap money grab, fans be damned.

but 95% of the fans dont really care about game time this far out. we are on a board full of tailgaters and even then we complain every week about game times being too early and now there is a shot for a later one and still more complaints. Its a bigger issue they were to start locking times in and then change late after plans were made.

I'm guessing 1 acc game will be at 7 the other likely 330 with noon a slight chance

but 95% of the fans dont really care about game time this far out. we are on a board full of tailgaters and even then we complain every week about game times being too early and now there is a shot for a later one and still more complaints. Its a bigger issue they were to start locking times in and then change late after plans were made.
I get irritated because I absolutely cannot plan squat that close to the game. You mentioned before about folks with kids and that's the camp I'm in. You make a good point though, I'd be much more irritated if I made all the plans I need to and then it was changed last minute.

what's the best avenue to get a ticket?
Check out the tailgate and ticket board. Even if you don't buy a ticket beforehand, if you go to the tailgate and mention you are looking for a ticket, you will get one.

Probably for a price less than face value too. Good chance for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom