FSU LSU thread | Syracusefan.com

FSU LSU thread

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
IMG_9203.jpeg

I ran into an fsu fan in a bar last night after the SU game. He, of course, was dismissive of SU’s victory, and said, “Of course you’ll lose when you play my team.” (And pointed to the FSU logo on his shirt.)

I said, “SU is going to beat you guys…” and I honestly saw a look of complete confusion on his face. As if the concept was so foreign to him that he was unable to process the thought in his mind.

Then I laughed and told him to bite me.

Okay the last part was only true in my head.

FSU fans have been the most obnoxious fan base the last four months. Hopefully this is loss one of many more to come.

I had hopes BC would trip them up but they are complete trash, so Clemson will be loss two for FSU.

Hoping Duke, Cuse, Pitt, and Miami also whoop on them.

Florida is a dumpster fire so that won't happen

LSU ML with all of my money

It looks like FSU went back to their simple/classic uniforms as opposed to those jazzed up sleeves they had for like a decade.

The back of that end zone is extremely confusing. It’s hard to tell where the out of bounds line is even as a fan.

Yeah just idiotic to set it up like that

Daniels froze on that 4th down play. Make a decision and execute it even if it is just throwing it away.

Travis just looks like an NFL passer to me. He has such a smooth and high velocity release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom