FSU LSU thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

FSU LSU thread

FSU (whom I cannot stand) looks scary, like playoff scary. It will be interesting to see their game against Clemson in two weeks.

I did not see the game. And I’m glad I did not. Crazy things happen in college football. So I can still dream of an SU upset.
I am going to the Cuse-FSU game, I will dream too.

FSU is very good. They aren’t on the level of a Georgia.

Let’s pump the brakes.

Heisman for Travis? Absolutely not.

They had one pre-season 1st or 2nd team AA.

LSU had an awful game because they have an overrated coach. Just look at how they were using Harold Perkins.
You've seen UGA play UT-Martin and you're crowning their @sses? They lost a lot of good players. We'll see.

Travis is a stud QB on a legit top five team. He'll get serious consideration. I have him at +1600 and I have FSU +375 to make the CFP. I expect to cash at least one, if not both, of those tickets.

Let’s pump the brakes.

LSU had an awful game because they have an overrated coach. Just look at how they were using Harold Perkins.
Your 4th line is about as meaningless as can be.

What stinks is if FSU shut their trap about leaving and just did the talking on the field this whole conference would be better off regarding perception.
Exactly. This Orlando Sentinel column is spot on.

That three game stretch of Clemson FSU UNC looks even harder now. They might all be Top 10 teams in October.
Clemson won’t be after FSU pummels them prior to our game.

Next he'll say that FSU is actually in the SEC so basically LSU didn't lose to an ACC school. The delusion and propaganda is real with this dude.
Just looking at Paul makes me nervous

Let’s pump the brakes.

The little Southern leprechaun got his arse handed to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom