FSU Predictions... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Predictions...

FSU 42
Cuse 13

And this is likely conservative.

I have felt all season this was pretty much the least winnable game on the schedule. I really was hoping to see more to inspire some confidence to move me from that position.

My hope...we keep it within 1 score at half and beat the spread.

My prediction:
SU 20
FSU 51

Cuse offense looks better, defense mostly good but Smurph gets beat for 3 deep TD’s. FSU 42-24

I hope the defense plays better.
I hope we avoid early turnovers.
I hope that the number of penalties are not ridiculous, and seem somewhat even.
(Florida State doesn't need any help...)

I hope Shrader can hit those receivers in the middle of the field, not just shoot down the sidelines. Keep the chains moving.
I hope we don't get embarrassed by like 40 or 50 points, and nobody important gets hurt.

The lack of effort vs. UNC last week in the second quarter, and the second half was troubling.
We were toast, there was no hope of any comeback, and there was still more than half a game to go. Six minutes left in the 1st half, we are down 24-0, and there was little indication of fight in our team. That sucks.

Man up, you have a lot of winnable games left this year. Just because Florida State is a good team doesn't mean you should forget your pride. Are you potential NFL players on this team, or just taking up space?

Syracuse 34
FSU 30

We lead this thing early. Jump out to a 24-14 lead heading into the half.

Some back and forth puts it 27-23 heading to the wire. FSU scores with 90 seconds left to take a 30-27 lead.

Shrader leads a miracle drive and breaks free for a TD scramble with 20 seconds left and we hold on for the 34-30 win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom