FSU vs The ACC | Syracusefan.com

FSU vs The ACC

I'm torn on which gif to use. This one:

here we go batman GIF

Or this one:

Pay Me Parks And Recreation GIF

FSU didn’t fail to make the playoff because of a shortage of money. They failed because of a perpetuated SEC bias by the media, and the fact that FSU failed to dominate. Losing their QB played a part, but not a valid part IMO.

FSU didn’t fail to make the playoff because of a shortage of money. They failed because of a perpetuated SEC bias by the media, and the fact that FSU failed to dominate. Losing their QB played a part, but not a valid part IMO.
A bias perpetuated in part by FSU and Clemson crying about the ACC.

Disney/ESPN would be a party to any litigation on the ACC side. If ESPN and the SEC were to collude with FSU to break the GOR, I would imagine that would be a pretty strong lawsuit against ESPN by the ACC. If Fox and the B1G collude with FSU, then there would likely be a tortious interference of contract claim. This seems like the FSU BOT doing something because they have to do something to appease their fans.

I think leaving the ACC is a short-sighted mistake for FSU. If Jordan Travis doesn't get injured, they're 100% in. It didn't have anything to do with their conference. Their path to a playoff bid becomes much more challenging when they have to navigate an SEC schedule.

I think leaving the ACC is a short-sighted mistake for FSU. If Jordan Travis doesn't get injured, they're 100% in. It didn't have anything to do with their conference. Their path to a playoff bid becomes much more challenging when they have to navigate an SEC schedule.
I agree, and the playoffs have expanded. They just picked the wrong year to finally be good.

And here comes the private equity, folks! Bunch of short-sighted, money grabbing idiots running college sports.

And here comes the private equity, folks! Bunch of short-sighted, money grabbing idiots running college sports.

Does seem that way but I'm curious on what the Big 10 is telling them between buffers.

Now FSU not making the final 4 is starting to make sense. I'll bet dollar to donut that it was for them to leave the ACC and this may be their "loophole". Sorry but my mistrust for anything Big 10 just makes think things like this.
There is no way whatsoever that failing to get selected by a third party for an event not controlled by the conference is a loophole to anything.

FSU wants to leave, fine the cost to withdraw is defined , they can find their checkbook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom