Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 4-5 days

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • 6-8 days

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • 9-10 days

Votes: 36 29.5%

• Total voters
I think Friday of next week given the holiday this week. I think final interviews happen early next week, then offer and sign late next week.

Lets also do a your pick YOUR CHOICE only! PLEASE NOTHING MORE JUST A COACH NAME AND A COACH NAME ONLY

DAN MULLEN

Tony White will be the choice.

Bob Chesney/Bill O’Brien would be my picks.

Its going to be sometime between Monday and Wednesday next week, with my thoughts being Monday, since the guy we are all signs pointing to hiring, is done for the year already

I think JW wants to get his guy in as soon as possible to evaluate the roster and start building his staff to target portal kids on 12/4

You should have a choice of two weeks or longer.
After the Arnett fiasco they aren't going to announce any hire before all the ts are crossed and is dotted.
I thought about that after I posted so i went back to edit and it would not let me

Its going to be sometime between Monday and Wednesday next week, with my thoughts being Monday, since the guy we are all signs pointing to hiring, is done for the year already

I think JW wants to get his guy in as soon as possible to evaluate the roster and start building his staff to target portal kids on 12/4
Grad transfers, players whose coach was fired in the last 30 days and walkons were allowed to enter the portal yesterday. It's already started.

When Dino was hired, I had pretty connected sources telling me days in advance it was him, this time around same two guys say they have no clue, I’m gonna say Al Golden.

How serious is ADJW about his listed wants? P5 Coordinator experience AND been a HC somewhere shortens the list and increases the cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom