Funderburk transferring to Norfolk St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Funderburk transferring to Norfolk St

all I know is I watched this kid on ESPN in high school playing one of the Ohio powerhouses and he was lights out. Man amongst boys on the field. though Oscar Smith got curb-stomped by the Ohio team. I think he finished with 2 TDs and well over 200 yards receiving in the game. Whatever kept him off the field wasn't athletic ability and catching the football.

Some people just peak in high school.

albundy.jpg

Does she still work there?
I would guess that the place was torn down in the 70's. It was near Andre's Tic Toc.

Just thinking about the Tic Toc brings back memories of the Clover Club, P.L.A.V., Three Rivers Inn and Sorentos. How the hell was I ever able to graduate? lol

Remember "Busty Russell"? She'd hunker down on the runway and say to the guys in the front row "What do you want: a bust in the face or a crack in the mouth?"

Remember "Busty Russell"? She'd hunker down on the runway and say to the guys in the front row "What do you want: a bust in the face or a crack in the mouth?"
She sounds lovely.

I'll take my chances with a dozen 4-stars.

If half flame out, you are left with a half-dozen 4-stars.
a 4 star out of high school and a 4 star that transfers for reasons other than grades are very different

all I know is I watched this kid on ESPN in high school playing against one of the Ohio powerhouses and he was lights out. Man amongst boys on the field. though Oscar Smith got curb-stomped by the Ohio team. I think he finished with 2 TDs and well over 200 yards receiving in the game. Whatever kept him off the field wasn't athletic ability and catching the football.
I watched that same game. He was impressive. It was against pickerington, powerhouse team from Ohio

a 4 star out of high school and a 4 star that transfers for reasons other than grades are very different

OK.

I'd still prefer to have as many 4-stars as humanly possible and go from there.

This diamond-in-the-rough approach is a pain-in-the-ass.