Funny Moment today - | Syracusefan.com

Funny Moment today -

Orangezoo

In the wind
So I live in WV and was at Lowes today ( one of a few trips there today - lots on the honey do list) and while trying to navigate through the hundreds of others doing there spring landscaping a young dbag was giving the lowes sales attendant a hard time about not getting something for 29.99 vs 24.99. The woman was being nice to the guy trying to help him understand it was a different product but he was continuing to argue. During his rage he managed to knock into my cart and push off two paver patio blocks that broke after falling off. The guy also was wearing a Michigan hat and a Trey Burke jersey- naturally I couldn't help myself and told him he needed to pay for the blocks, stop harassing the woman and that he needed to get over the loss as the refs were merely trying to even the score for bailing your ass out in the final 3 mins against cuse. Stuck worse than yogi ferrell in a halfcourt trap he had to submit and deal with the consequences.. just thought I would share that tidbit : )

edit - the consequences being paying lowes for the paver blocks he broke and stopping his rampage on this poor lowes attendant doing her best. Also the inability to retaliate on the low blow to his precious wolverines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom