Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

“They [Arkansas coaching staff] try really hard,” Moore told ZAGSBLOG. “They reach out to me every day, I watch their film with them, go through gameplans and stuff like that.” This is very interesting, and I’m not too sure that I like this for our chances with him lol

It’s a Native American tribute
Well thats just stupid... theyre the cowboys. Florida State does same thing. With them i could understand cause their mascot os Native American. But Oklahoma States is just stupid.

He should remove them from his list for that reason alone.

Last edited:
FWIW, in a recent interview, Moore said that his October official visit to Syracuse set the standard for him, and if no other school could meet that standard, he would likely be committing to SU. Not saying he will, but I think the Orange coaching staff has been recruiting Moore extremely hard.

FWIW, in a recent interview, Moore said that his October official visit to Syracuse set the standard for him, and if no other school could meet that standard, he would likely be committing to SU. Not saying he will, but I think the Orange coaching staff has been recruiting Moore extremely hard.
Would love to get Moore.

We went from “I could probably commit to Cuse” to “the coaches say I can play within 2 years” within the span of a few months lol

We went from “I could probably commit to Cuse” to “the coaches say I can play within 2 years” within the span of a few months lol

That’s not what the coaches said. He said he could see himself playing there in 2 years.

That’s not what the coaches said. He said he could see himself playing there in 2 years.
You may be right. I read it as JB didn’t promise minutes as a freshman but thinks he can be a contributor in year 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom