Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

Weitsman called Moore his No. 1 target, then flew him in on a private jet, along with rappers Fabolous and A Boogie wit’ da Hoodie, to take in Tuesday night’s game vs. North Carolina from his courtside seats.

This used to get you major penalties from the NCAA. Now it's standard recruiting practice in the age of everyone is a free agent and there are almost no rules for paying recruits.
I have a feeling we are getting a commit from Mr. Moore on Saturday.
Didn't Cremins and GT fly Kenny Anderson down to Atlanta in a private jet back in 1989? Don't remember them getting hit for that.

The horse of a former player told you this? I have no doubt his horse witnessed some things, but he told you about them? That seems a little unrealistic.
To be fair horses in Kansas and Kentucky probably see things because they are in the bed chambers.

Last edited:
GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!

78ulx0.jpg

Just one of my posts on high school stats:

Fairly limited sample size for Elijah Moore, but the numbers I have on him the last couple years:
  • 337.9 minutes
  • 20/39 2 pointers (51.3%)
  • 37/91 3 pointers (40.7%)
  • 10/11 free throws (90.9%)
  • 19.1 points/40 minutes on 59.7% TS%
  • 4.1 rebounds/40 minutes
  • 2.7 assists to 2.1 turnovers/40 minutes
  • 1.5 steals/40 minutes
Like I said, pretty limited sample size, but those are promising numbers across the board. The 2 point percentage could be concerning depending on where those shots are coming from, but if a decent amount of it is mid-rangers, that's very good too.

"Moore said that he has not talked with the Syracuse staff about who the head coach will be if he joined the program for the 2024 season. If Jim Boeheim isn’t coaching his 49th season, Moore said he expects the program to make a hire that provides continuity."

The horse of a former player told you this? I have no doubt his horse witnessed some things, but he told you about them? That seems a little unrealistic.
Obviously someone who wound up at Kentucky.

And if Adam starts reeling in players for JB, I believe that's exactly what will happen.

Also, I genuinely believe that JB has his sights set on passing Mike K for all time wins. He's only about 90 away. 3 more wins [plus this year's wins] could do it].
4 seasons and he is there I think he might stay hope he does as long as we land kids via the portal and Adam as Jim isn't going on the road unless it's to Utica for some real Italian food.

4 seasons and he is there I think he might stay hope he does as long as we land kids via the portal and Adam as Jim isn't going on the road unless it's to Utica for some real Italian food.
Hey, my dad is going to be 90 and is still basically doing everything. As long as we can land the players let Jim just focus on game day coaching, he will do well. His mind is great and if he has talent he will win.! Imagine JB at 90!

Hey, my dad is going to be 90 and is still basically doing everything. As long as we can land the players let Jim just focus on game day coaching, he will do well. His mind is great and if he has talent he will win.! Imagine JB at 90!

He could coach from an iron lung!

This kid has a pro game style. Would be thrilled to get him. Would be stunned to keep him.

A Boogie is one of the few new school rappers that I actually like. Fab was the dude growing up though.

Oh I know Fab of course too so at least that was familiar lol