Class of 2016 - G John Gillon Jr. Commited to Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 G John Gillon Jr. Commited to Syracuse

Chucky Gellat, Jeremy Grant, Mike G, John Gillon..

the pattern of G last names portends good things for us.

Chucky Gellat, Jeremy Grant, Mike G, John Gillon..

the pattern of G last names portends good things for us.

Damn right.

MattGorman.jpg

Jasoncuse said:
So we're getting the last visit, not the first?

No idea. Just appears to be conflicting info.

He's been pretty productive and I see some speed in that clip. We have lacked speed from our guards, especially PGs, for a few years now, imo. This guy, when inserted, probably won't be going east-west much. I hope we get him!

Is the Cal thing a done deal or does his visit have meaning? Did he even visit?

What Cal thing? For Mullins? He did visit SU previous to checking out Cal.

Are you talking about Mullins? He committed to Cal(ifornia). Gillon is considering SU along with Oklahoma and Texas A&M, and is visiting SU tomorrow.

Are you talking about Mullins? He committed to Cal(ifornia). Gillon is considering SU along with Oklahoma and Texas A&M, and is visiting SU tomorrow.

You are right, I'm messed up in the head. Too many transfers. I can't keep em straight!

Dave85 said:
You are right, I'm messed up in the head. Too many transfers. I can't keep em straight!

I thought you may have been talking about Bernardi, the kid from Hofstra.

He's been pretty productive and I see some speed in that clip. We have lacked speed from our guards, especially PGs, for a few years now, imo. This guy, when inserted, probably won't be going east-west much. I hope we get him!

I hear you. He is 5"-10" and a 1* recruit who is transferring. We just lost a 2* - Mullins - to Calif. We are desperate. Not good.

LOL We are in strong shape. You have no idea how silly your post is.

Yes, I think we land Gillon. It seems like a great fit, regardless of whether Malachi comes back. We need depth and Gillon's quickness and bounce would give us another dimension.

Now, the word "desperate" would be applicable only if Malachi does not come back and we don't land another guard. But between Plan A--Gillon and Plan B--Spike, we should land one of them. I hope that is our order of priority and I assume since we gave Spike an offer, we've had him checked out and cleared medically. Otherwise, the Spike offer is foolhardy.

iommi said:
Yes, I think we land Gillon. It seems like a great fit, regardless of whether Malachi comes back. We need depth and Gillon's quickness and bounce would give us another dimension. Now, the word "desperate" would be applicable only if Malachi does not come back and we don't land another guard. But between Plan A--Gillon and Plan B--Spike, we should land of them. I hope that is our order of priority and I assume since we gave Spike an offer, we've had him checked out and cleared medically. Otherwise, the Spike offer is foolhardy.
This ones ovah...

This ones ovah...

Close to over. If it were truly over, he'd announce it and we wouldn't be bringing in Spike Dudley tomorrow with an offer. It'd be very surprising if Gillon goes elsewhere but stranger things have happened.

iommi said:
Close to over. If it were truly over, he'd announce it and we wouldn't be bringing in Spike Dudley tomorrow with an offer. It'd be very surprising if Gillon goes elsewhere but stranger things have happened.
No need for Spike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom