Ga Tech cancelled / Cornell in | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech cancelled / Cornell in

Ticket Information
  • Tickets and parking passes for the postponed game with Cornell (Dec. 21) will be honored for the Dec. 29 game with the Big Red.
  • Tickets will also be available for purchase online at Cuse.com/Tickets or by phone at 888-DOME-TIX.
  • The Box Office will be closed on Sunday, Dec. 26, and will reopen on Monday, Dec. 27, at Noon.

richard glossip news GIF

Yes!! Must have hooooops...

I haven’t seen anyplace what will now happen to the GT game. Must be it’s cancelled completely which isn’t really a good thing.

I haven’t seen anyplace what will now happen to the GT game. Must be it’s cancelled completely which isn’t really a good thing.

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today that the Georgia Tech at Syracuse men’s basketball game scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 29, has been postponed.

Georgia Tech is in COVID protocols, resulting in the postponement. The program is adhering to the outlined protocols within the ACC Medical Advisory Group report, which is available on theACC.com (full report).

Following the ACC’s modified 2021-22 COVID-19 Game Rescheduling Policy,
the ACC will look to reschedule the game.

Imagine you live out of town and have season tickets -- which you physically distribute to other fans as soon as the schedule is announced. Then imagine a blizzard of postponements and schedule changes, some on very short notice, such as using the Cornell tix and parking passes on the date of the formerly scheduled Georgia Tech game. And also people cancelling because of covid concerns. Thank goodness I kept a (now dog-eared) spread sheet as to who had which tickets.

I know, I know, this is a first-world problem. But it is still requires a lot of my time ... and careful coordination among people who don't necessarily know each other.

Imagine you live out of town and have season tickets -- which you physically distribute to other fans as soon as the schedule is announced. Then imagine a blizzard of postponements and schedule changes, some on very short notice, such as using the Cornell tix and parking passes on the date of the formerly scheduled Georgia Tech game. And also people cancelling because of covid concerns. Thank goodness I kept a (now dog-eared) spread sheet as to who had which tickets.

I know, I know, this is a first-world problem. But it is still requires a lot of my time ... and careful coordination among people who don't necessarily know each other.
I'm willing to help you out :)

My DirectTV guide is showing the Brown game being broadcast on ACCN but nothing for Cornell. Anybody know or see anything where Cornell game might be televised? Maybe tomorrow it will be announced where it will be broadcast?

My DirectTV guide is showing the Brown game being broadcast on ACCN but nothing for Cornell. Anybody know or see anything where Cornell game might be televised? Maybe tomorrow it will be announced where it will be broadcast?
Looks like it's an RSN game according to the last line of this link.

So true for everything. Business, school, family events, entertainment.

Too bad ACC revised the forfeit rules. We need all the W's we can get.

There is no possibility this will be made up? I mean what if we both have opponents that cancel on us the same weekend.

I do like the schedule as it stands tbh and think the 2 Ivy games were needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom