Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe we don’t have a single person on the roster who is capable of reliably throwing a quick slant at this point. We can’t roll the QB out and see if that opens up a receiver a few yards downfield? It’s startling that this run first offense can’t adopt even an attempt at a non-screen pass.

Do we think Davis isn’t good at QB, he doesn’t know the offense, or something else I’m totally missing?

At least you could tell yourself he gave a
Also, it's glass. It'd be easy to clean, and the Alexandria Police Department generally does a good job of investigating and enforcing the law.

Can't wait to hear the sideline reporter ask Dino what they gotta do different in the second half to get back in the game.

They’re over pursuing because they have no reason to think ‘stay home’. You HAVE to try and keep the pursuit honest.
They aren’t over pursing at all. Watch the backers. They are stuffing the inside run. Hence every wild cat is nothing.

Humans have biases. Refs are human. There isn't a directive to punish us. But there is a bias. We rarely see flags on the other team. We see flags in our favor picked up all the time and bang bang plays go against us.

Yes, ACC refs suck. But even in our Ws we get the short end. Shouldn't we get at least one game where we get the calls?
Somehow Dino always seems to be on the unlucky side of human referee subconscious biases whether he’s at Eastern Illinois, Bowling Green or Syracuse. He’s the most unlucky man alive.

Do me a favor, go on other teams boards after they lose to us and tell me when any of them don’t think the refs screwed them.

Sure. The next time we beat a Southern ACC team I will. Might be awhile though.

Yeah, they couldn't keep a lid on Watergate, but Bubba and his friends have managed to fix games for years and no one has found out. :rolleyes:
People care about politics. No one north of the mason dixon cares enough to dig

It’s halftime. I’m still shaking my head at the field goal attempt. The entire complexion of the game changes on that decision. I really, really, truly cannot understand what on earth that guy is thinking there. It defies everything we know. There’s no way in heck we’re making that FG.
Dino figured since it worked so well against Clemson he would try it again here.

Also, it's glass. It'd be easy to clean, and the Alexandria Police Department generally does a good job of investigating and enforcing the law.
How's his diet? 15 yard penalty for unnecessary roughage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom