Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it's glass. It'd be easy to clean, and the Alexandria Police Department generally does a good job of investigating and enforcing the law.
Eh, they're too busy being the errand boys for residents who want drivers ticketed in the neighborhoods around Bishop Ireton.

Close your eyes and imagine... Allen in the Wildcat takes the snap with Villari coming in motion... it's a dive play, no it's a flea flicker to Villari who's now rolling out and has a wide open receiver downfield because every single GT player is crashing into the box... He floats it to him and...

Yeah, our coach can't imagine that for $4M a year.

Would love to be on a live game zoom call with former players hearing their reaction to this disgrace

It’s halftime. I’m still shaking my head at the field goal attempt. The entire complexion of the game changes on that decision. I really, really, truly cannot understand what on earth that guy is thinking there. It defies everything we know. There’s no way in heck we’re making that FG.
It’s surreal. It really is. The attempted field goal and the declining the one of few penalties that mattered. It’s a disaster.

People care about politics. No one north of the mason dixon cares enough to dig
You’d think one of those muckraking journos in the lamestream media would see a good story. I mean you guys have uncovered the scheme. It writes itself!

;)

jail? what jail? who would care, who would investigate?
Fixing games is a felony. Money is being legally wagered on this game. Someone engaged in a felony would go to jail.

It's not what you want.

New York Yankees What GIF by MLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online