Game 1 Depth Chart for UNC | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Depth Chart for UNC

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
2020DepthUNC.png

If Richards opted out I understand but if not how could he be so far back and not even on the 2 deep. Is he mentally just not understanding plays or what. He has nfl athletic ability. Where is he going wrong

I will say, I’m excited to watch Jordan get a lot of opportunities. Dline and secondary should be solid, lots of experience. The LB’s are extremely young, could be an issue. Elmore starting on the line, pretty rough.

Chris Elmore at LG? i was optimistic going into this game, but if this is what we bring out on the field saturday i can’t see a scenario where it goes in our favor.

Thompson is a baller and I think will be a core player moving forward. Lintob was getting hype last year so I think we could see both on the field quite a bit.

Chris Elmore at LG? i was optimistic going into this game, but if this is what we bring out on the field saturday i can’t see a scenario where it goes in our favor.
Well, I suppose Patty Davis is there if it ain't working out...

These coaches must see something in Rhino on the line that they aren't getting from any other linman.

Josh Ilaoa backup center. Nice. I really liked his highlight tape. But over Kosciol?

Here's some thought on Elmore. We all knew the guards were hurt and bleich isnt cleared. White hasn't done much the last 3 years. So when you think about it, it came down to Elmore and P Davis. Elmore is scrappy and more athletic than most guards. Im not saying its a ideal situation but I am not surprised to see him there. I guess I am a little surprised Pat didn't solidify the spot being a 4 year guy on the line.

Surprised by the punter situation as well.

Would be fine, assuming it results in a small uptick in INT’s, if Tommy gave Taj/Anthony/Hackett more 50/50 balls. I think Hack and Taj each have good hands for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom