Game 10 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game 10 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Pitt

I had a dream last night that MacPhail threw for 198 yards and three touchdowns in the first half this Saturday. Woke up before the second half happened so no idea if we won. Haha.

I'm hoping for hope that MacPhail can throw a forward pass and is a little more cerebral. Maybe ???? his limitation is his mobility not his arm ??? anything beullar. There are FCS QBs out there who'd look like AAs compared to Shrader and Wilson.

I think alot of people are at the "I want Dino gone regardless" stage.

oh I agree (and I want Dino gone even if he manages 7-5) and there are people who are hoping we lose every game. That's not in my dna...but it doesn't explain preferring to be blown out in the first half rather than a tie game with 3 minutes left.

Last edited:
People actually argued they would've preferred us being blown out than what happened in the BC game. Comical. It was tied 3 minutes left in the 4th. Literally one good play at anytime could've won the game.

Weird that some people would've preferred being down 30-3 at halftime.
People here say all sorts of dumb sh-.

The same folks who are were all "It's not THAT we lost its HOW we lost" a couple weeks ago are all saying it'd be best to get blown out now.

It's nonsense.

People here say all sorts of dumb sh-.

The same folks who are were all "It's not THAT we lost its HOW we lost" a couple weeks ago are all saying it'd be best to get blown out now.

It's nonsense.

correct.

Cecil the Diesel Howard! No, wait, we already have a few running QBs who can't pass...

Seriously, I just want someone to get a TD on the first drive. And I'm not talking about Tommy DeVito.

And win, that would be nice too.

Kev

Attachments

• ED.jpg
    ED.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 30
People actually argued they would've preferred us being blown out than what happened in the BC game. Comical. It was tied 3 minutes left in the 4th. Literally one good play at anytime could've won the game.

Weird that some people would've preferred being down 30-3 at halftime.
There are only 3 things I can’t stand in this world: basketball only’s, people that root for our kids to lose, and the Dutch.

If we get to the bowl thats 2 in a row.. No matter how you got there.. Just like they say, an ugly win is still a win.

Golf who cares how you got that par..

There are only 3 things I can’t stand in this world: basketball only’s, people that root for our kids to lose, and the Dutch.
The first two are canon. As for the third I prefer to say, if it ain’t Dutch it ain’t much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom