Game 4 Uniforms | Army | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Game 4 Uniforms | Army

Someone is paying attention!

My Song Party GIF by Beat Shazam

I’m pretty certain the captains still pick the uniforms each week. When you’re undefeated you can do whatever you want lol. Bring back the grey for all I care

I like when we blend with the crowd. We should go all orange turf and all orange uni’s. They’ll never see us coming!

The blue pants should be thrown away like the blue basketball uniforms were a long time ago.

In 1890 Syracuse become the first college to officially adapt only one school color ---Orange!!!

Whiteouts are stupid.

Students should wear all orange all the time or have their grants/aid docked.

And all blue uniforms for a team named the orange are ridiculous

Someone had to say it.

Not a big fan of blue shirts and pants but if the kids like the look, so be it.

Hmmmm. Do I wear all blue to support the players or all white to support the students?

It's a big decision in a town called malice.
Of the OBB uniforms, many would simply say that's entertainment, to others the combo is just a private hell and then there's the crowd who would say its time for the truth about SU uniforms.

Of the OBB uniforms, many would simply say that's entertainment, to others the combo is just a private hell and then there's the crowd who would say its time for the truth about SU uniforms.
Guy Ritchie approves this post.

I look at this uniform combo and I see that guy on the street whose $500 basketball sneakers, shin-length oversized basketball shorts, and basketball jersey are all the same color. Topped off with a gold chain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom