Game 5 Uniforms for Liberty | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game 5 Uniforms for Liberty

one home game i would like to see orange -white-orange, we wore that for home games for part in the 60's. i love the orange blue orange----wish it said script syracuse on jersey instead of orange. but if they stayed wit this look at home all the time that would be great.

Lol, thank you, I will take my medicine either way:) just glad to chat with you fellas and have access to th info this board provides and hopefully contribute a bit.
Pay no attention to the members who say 'ni'. They will simply say 'ni' again and once you do finally bring them a shrubbery they we be the members who say Ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky-p'tang, zoo-Boing, z'nourrrwringnmmm.

Pay no attention to the members who say 'ni'. They will simply say 'ni' again and once you do finally bring them a shrubbery they we be the members who say Ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky-p'tang, zoo-Boing, z'nourrrwringnmmm.
You had to look that up. There is no way you were able to do it from memory. If you did, I respond with, "RUN AWAY!"

Some of you guys are hot stuff. All we are doing is discussing the team we love. Do you have to be beyond a probationary period to comment on the bad video made by a bunch of student's paying 250k for an education. A video shot from the 300 level. Come on fellas, they can do better. We want promo vids and always complain, hey we are cuse and Newhouse and all that jazz. I make an observation and get killed for it. If you think this is Newhouse talent...then have at it.
I joined this board, actually a few iterations ago, a long time ago. I posted rarely as we had a plethora of great posters with intimate knowledge of the programs and recruiting. It was an incredible source of information. As time went on, I felt more comfortable adding my voice and, hopefully, respecting those who built this great place. More and more people came and they slowly drove away many of the “insiders” and made others reluctant to provide information. This place is great, but a shell of what it was. If new members would come in a bit less aggressively and learn the culture before just spewing a bunch of H0T Takes, it would be nice. Or, perhaps we are too far gone.

That uniform worked well a couple of weeks ago. ;)
Go Orange!

You had to look that up. There is no way you were able to do it from memory. If you did, I respond with, "RUN AWAY!"
My Google-fu is strong.

That is how the G-Rob era began.
that was the home uni for little and csonka and many other notables. in fact they wore white at home from 1952-1966. blue jersey's came in 1967. i just read an article on this. i failed to mention brown, nance, etc etc etc. the article was in THE JUICE june 16, 2015

I joined this board, actually a few iterations ago, a long time ago. I posted rarely as we had a plethora of great posters with intimate knowledge of the programs and recruiting. It was an incredible source of information. As time went on, I felt more comfortable adding my voice and, hopefully, respecting those who built this great place. More and more people came and they slowly drove away many of the “insiders” and made others reluctant to provide information. This place is great, but a shell of what it was. If new members would come in a bit less aggressively and learn the culture before just spewing a bunch of H0T Takes, it would be nice. Or, perhaps we are too far gone.
Same... joined the board back in the summer of ‘04. I was working nights stocking shelves at a grocery store while in college, and on an off night had nothing better to do than play online poker and get info on how we looked for the upcoming season. Think someone on the Syracuse ESPN board dropped a link to OrangeNation. Lurked for about 8 years before I started posting regularly.

The ESPN boards were the absolute worst.

I get it but I have followed this program for 15 years and just bc I just joined, and it is a great board, I didn't come in cold on the program and its situation.

I get it but I have followed this program for 15 years and just bc I just joined, and it is a great board, I didn't come in cold on the program and its situation.
Yeah, you are entitled to your opinion and you are entitled to share it. I am not one to inhibit such things. But nit picking a stupid video may be evidence of a dangerous level of anger. We all love the Syracuse OrangeMEN. Each win and loss effects us differently. Personally, I have reached a point in my life that I get over a loss almost immediately. I don’t try to break down the game and fix it, because my time and energy are better invested in things that will make a difference. And, I see a video like that, whose only purpose is to tell me what our young men are wearing come Saturday. And, I think “message delivered”. Chill out brother and enjoy your life and watch SU stomp Liberty on Saturday.

You must have missed the part in the Terms and Rules that states that all Newbies must complete a probationary period lasting 6 months.... or less if their behavior requires extra work for the moderators.

Yeah, you are entitled to your opinion and you are entitled to share it. I am not one to inhibit such things. But nit picking a stupid video may be evidence of a dangerous level of anger. We all love the Syracuse OrangeMEN. Each win and loss effects us differently. Personally, I have reached a point in my life that I get over a loss almost immediately. I don’t try to break down the game and fix it, because my time and energy are better invested in things that will make a difference. And, I see a video like that, whose only purpose is to tell me what our young men are wearing come Saturday. And, I think “message delivered”. Chill out brother and enjoy your life and watch SU stomp Liberty on Saturday.

Lol, no anger here and not mad about a loss. Concerned about the big picture and yes, sorry, but the video was weak and as a school are better than that.

You must have missed the part in the Terms and Rules that states that all Newbies must complete a probationary period lasting 6 months... or less if their behavior requires extra work for the moderators.

I am pretty much low maintenance, no extra work required. I appreciate the work the mods do on a board like this. It is a great and informational board.

I wanna see all orange uniform and I love the white helmet orange top orange pant. Classic is the best but I like the outliers too
I want to see the recievers wear gloves with big baskets on the ends of them. I don't care what color the baskets are. Actually, orange would be nice.

Last edited:
This is the only uni combo we should ever wear at home period.

Giving up 645 yards at home to Duke while wearing white helmets, is certainly on the list of low points for me.

that was the home uni for little and csonka and many other notables. in fact they wore white at home from 1952-1966. blue jersey's came in 1967. i just read an article on this. i failed to mention brown, nance, etc etc etc. the article was in THE JUICE june 16, 2015
Yes, also in year 1 of the G-Rob era.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom