Game 6 Depth Chart / Notes for Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game 6 Depth Chart / Notes for Clemson

For you guys who want JJ to touch the ball it’s not in the slot. It’s as a RB where, when he’s back, he’ll get 8-10 touches a game or more. How often do you think he’d get the ball in the slot?

Think people are going slot due to the ability to get him the ball on jet sweeps and things of the like (which Syracuse did used to run under Babers).

The emergence of Tucker, who is near the same class of speedster, but in a more physical frame and the fact Hough is coming in has people wondering how to get Jawhar's speed on the field.

The potential loss of Nykeim last year and the lack of step-up from anyone else from the slot thus far this year would make it an opportunity to have him on the field in certain situations.

Praying Trill’s feeling close to 100%

Think people are going slot due to the ability to get him the ball on jet sweeps and things of the like (which Syracuse did used to run under Babers).

The emergence of Tucker, who is near the same class of speedster, but in a more physical frame and the fact Hough is coming in has people wondering how to get Jawhar's speed on the field.

The potential loss of Nykeim last year and the lack of step-up from anyone else from the slot thus far this year would make it an opportunity to have him on the field in certain situations.

you'd be realistically looking at 3 or 4 passes and 1 or 2 jet sweeps. I guess that would work. I'd run Tucker 20 carries a game anyways. Travis Greene is my benchmark in this offense and he averaged 13 carries his junior year and 17 carries his senior year.

Last edited:
Praying Trill’s feeling close to 100%
If trill wants to jump to the league this spring, he doesn’t just need to play in this game, but have a big game in doing it

A couple things. How is Tyrell Richardson 3rd string? How can't Courtney Jackson get on the field?

Does anybody ever come BACK from an injury on this team. What an awesome rehab staff we have.

Does anybody ever come BACK from an injury on this team. What an awesome rehab staff we have.

We'll just hop on down to "ACL's-R-Us" and pick up a couple of spares.

Maybe an extra Achilles if they're on sale.

We have 25 guys out, I am pretty certain that not all of them are ACL injuries. We have 5 out on the OL and it appears none of them are going to be ready to play anytime soon.

I think Dcuse has a point, what is our training and medical staff doing...did they opt out?

I thought they went out of business since you can just get one next day with Amazon Prime.

Going through the mid year review of the Cali predictions and can’t get the world’s smallest violin out of my head

A couple things. How is Tyrell Richardson 3rd string? How can't Courtney Jackson get on the field?
I've never seen a P5 receiver look so inept in a game. NEVER.

If we were running like this offense wants at 80-90 plays a game at pace we would probably be running 40+ times a game and then there are enough carries for 2-3 guys.

You can count on 2 hands the number of drives where we run the ball down the field with multiple plays. Even with Dungey we mostly did it with passing and QB runs when we went fast. This offense is designed for quick runs over and over but we dont block well enough to even run 3 times in a row right now.

Yes. Very slight chance he could come back for the last game or 2, but it is a long shot and I don't think it will happen this season. Injury is at least a 6 week recovery. He had surgery 2 weeks ago. He will be fine next year.
Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom