Game 7 Uniforms | Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Game 7 Uniforms | Clemson

Our orange is so much more orange than Clemson's "orange". Theirs is a muddy brown compared to ours. We should emphasize that.

Definitely prefer to use the white helmets when playing Clemson. I feel (whether or not it actual does) that is helps the QB see the receivers better and be able to quickly differentiate from the defense.

That's a good point. I prefer the orange helmets any day, but it might get tough if both teams are wearing orange helmets.

It looks good. Don’t really know what else we could wear besides maybe blue?

I actually received something today about it, but also about a month ago also. OOps, guess that Orange sweatshirt is going back into the packing pile. Or maybe just an Orange turtleneck under my Orange Tucker tshirt or my new MOB tshirt.

5E376078-A984-4777-99BF-819D97392543.jpeg

I got no such email

So what is Clemson wearing? Seems like they should wear their Purples to contrast all of our orange and white.
Because even if they are all orange that is still going to be pretty close.

Saw the Orange-out in an email promoting selling out the dome for ND

So what is Clemson wearing? Seems like they should wear their Purples to contrast all of our orange and white.
Because even if they are all orange that is still going to be pretty close.
the purple costume for them is for military appreciation day, im guessing lots of orange on the field

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom