Game Day! | Syracusefan.com

Game Day!

Shark58

BANNED
how you killin the time??

159839788.0.jpg

Reading this board and my email. Up early, showered, dressed in Orange outfit I have worn for every Tourney game. Outfit washed once. Socks washed every time.

Oh, cleaned the kitchen.

We took the kids and the grandkids out for an Easter brunch. Finally a reasonably warm day here in God's Country so I washed both vehicles. Now I'm on here and there is still about four hours to go. Yes, I am going squirrelly like a lot of you :crazy:

Went to Church and put a special prayer request in the basket for the CUSE! (My Pastor is an Alabama graduate) LOL! Reading over the posts on the board and every other sports website I've bookmarked on my puter... watching the Women close their deal... and then psyching myself up for an emotional seizure which will begin at 6:09 PM.

We got this y'all! Jimmy B > I left my O in SanFransisco!

Ran with the wife this morning. Showered, put on my Cuse gear, ate breakfast, getting some laundry done so the kid can wear his SU sweatshirt, and pacing. Lots of pacing.

And because the title of this thread just happens to coincide with my most recent post.

Daughter has a couple of aau basketball games then it's home and time for NCAA basketball. Gonna be a great day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom