Game viewing last night | Syracusefan.com

Game viewing last night

Marsh01

Living Legend
So as i had mentioned i was away visiting friends with the family this past week. Great friends who are huge cuse fans but the plan was to watch the games in a restaurant/bar with other friends of theirs (kids also included).
(For those who have been to Rehoboth beach we watched it at Nicolas)

Anyways one of the reasons why i hate watching games in bars is because you cant hear the announcers, have other people there that dont care about the game that you have to deal with and with a game of this magnitude the last place i wanted to be was in a bar atmosphere. Oh well.

So we are at this place eating and drinking and having a great time. The first issue was one of the larger tvs had on jeopardy. We immediately asked the bartender to switch it over. This 75 year old couple sitting at the bar say "not until this is over because we are watching it." Holy smokes are you freaking serious? Ok no problem.

As the game started there was this guy with a west virginia sweatshirt on talking crap and blatently rooting for michigan. He had ordered french fries and starts freaking out when the waitress gave them to him. One of the fries literally was deformed and shaped exactly like the state of michigan. Well thats all this guy needed. He saved this god damn thing and kept holding it like the pope holding holy communion. After a while i was convinced i had to get this damn thing because it was bad karma. It took me until 57-53 but i finally got it away from him (he was ripped too so he got sloppy) and i proceeded to eat it in front of everyone while james was simultaneously making the three to cut it to one.

Alas it didnt work out because we still lost. This will be my last final four game with syracuse involved from a bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom