Garrett Williams and Field Turf | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Williams and Field Turf

From google:
Returning to Activity & Sports After a Thigh Contusion
Moderate to severe contusions take an average of 4 to 6 weeks to heal. Minor contusions take considerably less time. If you put too much stress on the injured area before it is healed, excessive scar tissue may develop.
That's for normal slobs like us. Not world class athletes who are having their injuries nursed around the clock by a team of professionals

I wouldn't be surprised if Tucker has some deep thigh bruises also.
Was just about to say this. His explosion and thrust is not in top gear. Feels like he’s somewhere between 70-90%. Of course he had to play vs Wagner…. records… something something.

Last edited:
How about Isaiah Johnson though coming in and making plays. Crazy how every backup is stepping up, hard to comprehend
The cool thing about Isaiah Johnson is that he has starting experience at Dartmouth, earning All Ivy honors. He is not an 18 year old just out of HS. Plus as a Grad transfer, he already has his Ivy League degree. He also has another year of eligibility next year.

When did this happen? Still don't know. He made a play...then celebrated and seemed fine. Then wasn't.

I think that GW got an accidental knee in the thigh from Mikel on that MOB tackle.

It takes a few moments for the pain & swelling to start.
So, that’s why he popped up and celebrated for a couple seconds, and then realized he had an “owie“.

Here‘s hoping he’s back to full go rapidly!

I'm pretty sure his issue is in his calf based on the tight wrap/sleeve he had on it yesterday.
OK, I didn't know about his calf.

I was rewatching the game yesterday (thank you, YouTube TV) and on that first long run in the 1st quarter, it looked like he was tackled pretty hard into his right thigh so that's what led to my comment above.

Tucker certainly had his burst and full speed on his last run though...ran right by 2 NC State guys down the sideline who had pretty good angles at him. I think he's fine
Hey may have his burst, idk why but every time he gets tackled he is always very slow to get up like something hurts.

No injury updates will be forthcoming at today's press conference.

Lol. We won’t answer any questions that aren’t related to nature.

Why hold press conferences if not going to be transparent?!

Yikes, you're right! For some reason I thought he was a NC kid, thanks!
Thompson is from NC and we should have had another starter at LB in Lee Kpogba but he couldn't stay in school.

I'm pretty sure his issue is in his calf based on the tight wrap/sleeve he had on it yesterday.
It's possible the calf wrap had something to do with regulating blood flow in his leg, keeping more blood in his thigh, or otherwise reducing potential edema. It may not have been calf-related.

I think if he does play it will be in rotation with Johnson. We need duce back on the other side and we need for him to not bite on a double move because that has been showing up on film and DJ can definitely exploit that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom