Gbinije suspended? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Gbinije suspended?

Oh my, this thread actually gave some people conniption fits? Backs away to the football side... ;)

Oh my, this thread actually gave some people conniption fits? Backs away to the football side... ;)

You can always choose to let your desires to "get away" like in those Southwest Airline commercials inspire you to greatness. Rumor is that if you win the intercontinental posting title belt, you can become the newest member of the payside, and can "enjoy" the privileges afforded to you.

When I'm working for the light side, I feel it is my mission to expose TPS as being akin to Orange All Access in terms of promises vs Deliverance. This is my TPS report for the day.

Last edited:
You can always choose to let your desires to "get away" like in those Southwest Airline commercials inspire you to greatness. Rumor is that if you win the intercontinental posting title belt, you can become the newest member of the payside, and can "enjoy" the privileges afforded to you.

When I'm working for the light side, I feel it is my mission to expose TPS as being akin to Orange All Access in terms of promises vs Deliverance. This is my TPS report for the day.
No way no day any payside for me. I don't take sports as serious as I used to. (Getting old I guess) Maybe my bad for making light of this thread. Don't worry, unlike Arnold, I vil not be back.

No way no day any payside for me. I don't take sports as serious as I used to. (Getting old I guess) Maybe my bad for making light of this thread. Don't worry, unlike Arnold, I vil not be back.

No, do not pull a Mantonio! I don't like seeing good posters scared away by concern of intolerance. This is a semi-isolated incident, I think. Plenty of goodness to partake of even if you wish to steer clear of threads like this.

tumblr_m9h0kgM0rb1qbhsbe.jpg

cto said:
This is one sad, pathetic thread. Most of the posts seem to be rooting AGAINST Syracuse basketball. This was a diddley squat nothing. And you all treated it like the Massacre at Wounded Knee. I just don't get it.
Nothing is diddly squat now

A lot of this agita could have been avoided simply by a pre-game notice to the press stating that MG had been suspended for 1 game for a violation of team rules and that nothing further would be discussed per team policy (as SWC75 stated in his "downside" post). What's so hard about that?
I agree. Less agita if they did it that way. However, sometimes the university is stunad when it comes to these issues.

I think czar was addressing the manner in which people reacted after the concerns expressed no longer appeared necessary. I don't have a horse in this race, but some might find the act of belittling others' concerns after the fact to be somewhat tacky. Some might even worry that certain posters may dig up the older investigation threads and goad on others whose concerns didn't turn out to be the case. We've never seen that on here though, right?
Ah, if only those with "concerns" had expressed them in a manner as reasonable as your attached post.

Ah, if only those with "concerns" had expressed them in a manner as reasonable as your attached post.

Like I said, no horse in the race for me, so I got to be the objective fellow. ;)

This might be controversial but we are wasting minutes on silent g... Roberson has so much more upside that he needs to be allowed to develop. The first half hasn't really showed me anything different on silent g's game.

OrangeFoo said:
This might be controversial but we are wasting minutes on silent g... Roberson has so much more upside that he needs to be allowed to develop. The first half hasn't really showed me anything different on silent g's game.

And Roberson's showed you a lot?

Im just pleased we have such flexibility with our interchangeable parts.