Georgetown coming Dec 17 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown coming Dec 17

Major kudos (whatever they are) are deserved for getting those scoundrels along with exiled UConn and SJU back on the schedule.
Combined with playing Pitt & ND it's almost like being back in the old Big East.
All we need is Nova to join the annual party.

That sucks, no students, but not close enough to Christmas to get the holiday crowd. SU's going to have to push a huge Pearl promotion to get people to this game.

That sucks, no students, but not close enough to Christmas to get the holiday crowd. SU's going to have to push a huge Pearl promotion to get people to this game.

Classes end Dec 16. Why wouldn't students stick around an extra day?

If we don't win by 31 points, I will consider it a failure!

If will be like a CYO game, as soon as we are up by 31 points the score doesn't change when we score until the Hoyas score.

Classes end Dec 16. Why wouldn't students stick around an extra day?

I don't think that's true. If Saturday's the 17th, I would guess that classes end on the 8th or 9th and the last exams are on the 15th. So SU wouldn't sell that as part of the season ticket package and, for underclassmen, dorms would close either the day of the game or the night before.

for underclassmen, dorms would close either the day of the game or the night before.
Not a problem.
Students can sleep where they always sleep.
In the classrooms.

(OK, I admit I stole it from Groucho)

0:46 in...

gu-14-hrd-logo.png
monkey.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online