Georgetown's Qudus Wahab transferring to Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown's Qudus Wahab transferring to Maryland

This is nuts...we can definitely expect to lose some guys the way this is going for other schools. This is a kid that is playing for one of his idols growing up and wanted to go to Big Man University. Sure they haven't been very good but he did get to experience winning the BE Tournament and getting into the dance. The portal is crazy and its only getting crazier by the day...its like NBA free agency with the Woj bombs. The portal is going to be need some serious antibiotics because its about to be pounded harder then...well you know what I mean!

This is nuts...we can definitely expect to lose some guys the way this is going for other schools. This is a kid that is playing for one of his idols growing up and wanted to go to Big Man University. Sure they haven't been very good but he did get to experience winning the BE Tournament and getting into the dance. The portal is crazy and its only getting crazier by the day...its like NBA free agency with the Woj bombs. The portal is going to be need some serious antibiotics because its about to be pounded harder then...well you know what I mean!
What’s the record? What’s the record for the most times a portal has been pounded?

Is this transfer rule permanent going forward or is it is one year COVID thing ?

I think intended to be permanent...

Have to think Wahab will have the pick of any school he wants. Being that he’s from Virginia I would not be surprised if he ends up there.

23DFE2AB-BFDE-476E-BC79-CE89325568F5.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom