Georgetown's Qudus Wahab transferring to Maryland | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown's Qudus Wahab transferring to Maryland

Figure with today’s news and him most likely being target #1, he should have his own thread again since the original thread was locked. Let’s go get him! Perfect for us.

Not that I would want this at all - but it would be pretty funny if AJax and Kadary go in the portal and switch schools lol (after we win the natty of course)

Really curious how many kids end up going back to their original schools
I have a feeling there's going to be plenty of high-major talent that ends up at mid-major schools once spots start getting filled up. Between that and the extra covid year, the talent across the sport as a whole should be as high as it's been in a while.

Wow. We really liked this kid, and after seeing him flash at GT, it's not hard to see why.

Would be a great "get." Second time's the charm?
He'll be pursued more this time around then the first. We did have a good relationship with him though and we were high on his list. This one will be fun to follow!

IMO, when a guy this good playing for who he really wanted to play for and had a lot of success, all of a sudden is in the portal it’s not to look around and see who’s interested. Would not be surprised if behind the scenes he knows exactly where he’s going. I figure he’ll end up at one of the top teams.

What happened to call me crazy but I like our players?
That comment was more about not wanting guys to go vs not being open to new guys coming in.

What is all this telling us? There are legit guys who got legit PT leaving - why? What is this saying about the the college basketball experience?

A lot (maybe even most) of these decisoins are not going to be about playing time. Schools asked these kids to basically spend a year in the prime of their life locked inside doing nothing but exercising and playing basketball. A lot of kids are going to feel like they need a change of scenery after that.

I think Edwards could be really good for us.

That said... if Wahab wants to be here, I wouldn't even blink.

There is room for 2 good centers. I think this kid and Edwards compliment each other fairly well. Edwards has more skill and is more of a shot blocker. This kid is more of a banger, low block scorer, and rebounder.

There is room for 2 good centers. I think this kid and Edwards compliment each other fairly well. Edwards has more skill and is more of a shot blocker. This kid is more of a banger, low block scorer, and rebounder.
Rick Jackson and AO were able to play at the same time. Would be fun seeing those two on the floor together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom