Georgia must not have played anyone who could pass | Syracusefan.com

Georgia must not have played anyone who could pass

The vaunted Georgia brotherhood is getting sliced and diced

Georgia is playing their second best QB.
Daniels >>> Bennett.

Georgia didn’t play many good offenses this year. Tennessee showed you could move the ball on them. Alabama has an elite offense.

Bennett will be why Georgia can’t play from behind.

Bryce Young’s arm scary strong.
Doesn’t get enough credit.
He just flicks these fastballs down field.
It’s Zac Wilson with better accuracy.

id rather bama win to make sure the weisels nd dont get in the playoffs.

Bama vs cincy and Georgia vs Michigan unless harbaughs choke
I think Michigan goes to 1 if Georgia loses.
It’s 1. Michigan vs. 4. Georgia, 2. Alabama vs. 3. Cincinnati.

id rather bama win to make sure the weisels nd dont get in the playoffs.

Bama vs cincy and Georgia vs Michigan unless harbaughs choke
Nd doesn’t deserve to be in they have no championship and if bama lost and nd was snubbed because so that’d so so so much sweeter misery

id also probably keep Michigan in(4th) if they lose to Iowa

You have OBrien and Marrone game planning against a college DC. They probably have been thinking of this since Spring ball.

It should be 1. Bama vs 4. Cincy and 2. Michigan vs 3. UGA. If Michigan loses then 1. Bama vs 4. Baylor and 2. UGA vs 3. Cincy. If UGA comes back and wins, Bama better root hard for Iowa. I don't think they get in otherwise. Would the committee really have them at #4 vs picking Baylor? They won't want a rematch. Then again if this game is a classic they very well might pick the rematch.

It should be 1. Bama vs 4. Cincy and 2. Michigan vs 3. UGA. If Michigan loses then 1. Bama vs 4. Baylor and 2. UGA vs 3. Cincy. If UGA comes back and wins, Bama better root hard for Iowa. I don't think they get in otherwise. Would the committee really have them at #4 vs picking Baylor? They won't want a rematch. Then again if this game is a classic they very well might pick the rematch.
They better not Baylor deserves it

Georgia has to be 4.
Their resume isn’t that great.
They beat two ranked teams Arkansas and Clemson.
It’s been hype for them. They have played a lot of bad offenses.

To avoid Alabama-Georgia rematch I go Michigan first so if you think Alabama is number they get Cincinnati.

they have 2 losses though
Baylor has 2 losses but a lot more quality wins and a conference title.
Notre Dame beat a 4 loss Wisconsin and a bunch of crap mediocre teams.

They don’t belong in over Baylor because Baylor has 2 losses.

Stetson Bennett is not a good QB.
Just stupid to play him over Daniels if Daniels is healthy.
Daniels can play if healthy.
Bennett is a game manager when Georgia can out talent teams.

So if Michigan wins tonight seems like there will be no controversy on the 4.

If Michigan loses, is it safe to assume that it will almost certainly be Notre Dame that is the final team whether they deserve it or not?

Or would one of Baylor / Michigan have a claim that will be seriously considered by the committee and makes watching the selection show interesting..

Georgia has to be 4.
Their resume isn’t that great.
They beat two ranked teams Arkansas and Clemson.
It’s been hype for them. They have played a lot of bad offenses.

To avoid Alabama-Georgia rematch I go Michigan first so if you think Alabama is number they get Cincinnati.

Why do they have to be #4? Isn't a 12-1 UGA who played 11 games!!! vs P5 competition with their sole loss to #1 Bama have a better resume than 13-0 Cincy who played in the AAC, had their CG at home, and had only 2 P5 games: Notre Dame (good W) and Indiana (they stunk)?

There’s a reason Stetson Bennett took an OV to UMass

So if Michigan loses tonight seems like there will be no controversy on the 4.

If Michigan loses, is it safe to assume that it will almost likely be Notre Dame that is the final team whether they deserve it or not?

Or would one of Baylor / Michigan have a claim that will be seriously considered by the committee.
I think Baylor should be in over Notre Dame.
Baylor played 13 games and has a ton of quality wins.
Notre Dame chose to play 12 games via independence and lost their only tough game and it was at home.

Notre Dame’s best win is against a 4 loss team.
You reap what you sow.

Baylor deserves it over ND.

Baylor has 2 losses but a lot more quality wins and a conference title.
Notre Dame beat a 4 loss Wisconsin and a bunch of crap mediocre teams.

They don’t belong in over Baylor because Baylor has 2 losses.
It won't happen but if Michigan lost and Notre Dame got in, then the ACC, B12, B1G, and P12 all get left out. That would usher in an expanded playoff pronto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom